Chapter Twenty Two

Chapter Twenty Two

"Dad leave him alone." I slowly ordered.My voice was stern,I hardly recognized it.My dad's face was red as he looked at me with angry eyes.

"Sara please move you don't want to be with that asshole." My dad growled.I glared at him has he balled his fist to his sides.

"And what would you do if I didn't?" I challenged as I crossed my arms while smirking at him.I know he won't hurt me especially in front of Harry and I know he knows that Harry would kick the shit out of him if he lays one finger on me.He opened his mouth to speak but no words came out.

"That's what I thought." I chuckled with a smug grin plastered on my face.

"Sara please just come with me." Dad begged.I'm standing my ground if I don't want to go with him I don't have to.

"No." I simply said as I shook my head slowly.

"Please."He whined.

"No!" I raised my voice.

"If she doesn't want to go with you then leave her be."Harry calmly stated has he protectively gripped both of my shoulders.

"Leave me be." I command. Dad sighed heavily and looked at me with worry in his eyes.

"Please you don't know what he's really like." Dad whispered. I glared at him. What the fuck is he talking about?!

"What are you talking about?" I questioned. My voice was was frantic as the words spilled out of my mouth.I turned around to face Harry. His face was white,his eyes flashed with emotion and guilt,and his light pink lips quivered.

"Harry what did you do?" I asked as I stood there looking him in his emerald green eyes.

"I-I."Harry stuttered.

"Go on Harry tell her what you did." Dad taunted.I don't need to turn around to know my dad is smirking a smug smile.

"Sara I'm sorry." Harry whispered.

"Just tell me Harry!" I raised my voice.

"Okay last year in school I dated your mom and I cheated on her and used her for sex."Harry murmured. I looked at him with shocked eyes. I can't believe he did that to her.That's what mom meant when she said As much as they are very dreamy, they are jerks. I want you to stay away from them they cause trouble.It all makes sense now. I looked at him with wide eyes as I slowly back away from him.

"He broke her heart completely when she found out. I was the only friend she had after that." Dad whispered.

"Har-Harry how could you?" I stuttered as my eyes started to over flow with burning tears. I walked towards my dad and stood beside him

"Sara please don't go." Harry begged.

"Good bye Harry." I croaked.He looked helpless standing there. Dad wrapped his arm around me and guided me out of Harry's house