Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen

The foot steps got louder and louder. Everyone just stood there. Zayn still had his switchblade pointed at Louis's throat pinning him against the wall. Calum,Liam,and Niall just stood there by the doorway with fear written all over their faces.For some reason I felt scared to even though I'm around five guys who are tough as nails that are not afraid to beat the shit out of anybody at any time.But I still have this gut feeling that this can't be good. It was Harry! Standing at the other end of the hall way with his hair dripping wet with his fists clenched to his sides with one hand holding what I think is my sweater as he walked closer and closer as he got closer the more he picked up his pace.

"You son of a bitch!" Harry yelled as he tackled Zayn. Zayn's switch blade fell out his hands and landed on the floor.Zayn was pinned to the ground as Harry kept punching Zayn in the face.Zayn tried to reach for his switchblade but Louis kicked it further away 

"Harry what the hell!" Calum shouted. Harry ignored Calum while still punching Zayn on the face.

"Harry that's enough!" I shouted while trying to pull Harry off of Zayn. He's to strong he just kept punching Zayn.

"What the fuck are you doing Harry?" Niall yelled as he tried help me to pull Harry off of Zayn.He didn't budge. Then everybody tried to help me and it then wasn't long til Harry was off of Zayn sitting on the ground yelling while being pulled away from Zayn by us.

"No let me at him! That son of a bitch is going to pay for it!" Harry shouted as he struggling to get free.

"Harry use your words" Liam shouted as he struggled to keep Harry still.

"Okay well that son of a bitch that's on the floor here kissed Sara!" Harry answered still struggling free while pointing at Zayn.

"Hey don't get mad at me Louis here kissed her to!" Zayn falsely defended.

"Louis you asshole when I get free you are going to get your ass kicked straight to fucking hell you dick!" Harry snapped as he kept struggling free. I can't take this bullshit anymore I need to clarify that I didn't kiss Louis.

"Shut the fuck up all of you shut up,shut the fuck up ok just shut the fuck up!" I screamed. Everyone was silent looking at me with wide eyes.

"I never kissed Louis okay he was just trying to be friendly and lend me his jacket because I forgot mine at  Harry's room in the hospital!" I snapped.

"And Zayn yeah I kissed okay just throwing it out there that I kissed Zayn but if you would let me fucking finish Harry you would have known that it was all an accident!" I added emphasizing Harry's name. 

"I brought it for you." Harry informed as he picked up my jacket that was on the floor and handed it to me.We released Harry and he quickly stood up.

"I'm sorry Louis." Zayn said.

"It's fine just next time ask before you act." Louis quietly replied.

"Yeah me to Louis." Harry added. I took off Lou's jacket. The rest looked at me like as if I just grew a horn on my head and gasped.Oh shit!

"What the hell?" Louis whispered.

"Why?" Liam asked at he held my scarred wrist.

"My parents fight a lot. They fight because my dad sent my brother,Jim to army because Jim wanted to go. He never returned and my parents argue about it blaming each other for it ever since it happened. I also used to get bullied a lot in middle school causing depression and social anxiety." I quietly answered. Liam gently pulled me by the wrist and gave me a friendly hug.

"Don't you let anybody put you down." Liam whispered as I unlatched our embrace.

"Okay." I agreed smiling at him.

"Here Lou." I said as I handed him his jacket. Zayn looked at me and shook his head smiling.

"What? It's a nickname I made up for him." I shrugged as Lou took his jacket.

"Hey why does he get a nickname?" Harry playfully asked brightening the mood instantly.

"Oh I got one for nearly all of you." I replied while giggling.

"Whats mine?" Harry asked with a cheeky grin.

"Yours is Curly,Niall's is Nialler,Zayn's is Zaynster,Luke's is Lukey,Ashton's is Ash,Michael's is Ike,and I'm still thinking of Liam's and Calum's.' I answered laughing while putting on my sweater.

"I like it!" Harry encouraged.

"I'm glad that you do,Curly." I giggled emphasizing his cute nickname while winking at him.

"How did you know I was here?" I questioned.

"Well after you left I noticed you forgot your jacket not only that but I was also pissed at Zayn so I ripped out my whatever the fuck it's called out of my arm and tried to find you. I then realized that you were gone so I thought the most likely place you would be is at my house so I walked to my house and Ashton and Luke were there watching tv with Micheal. I asked them where you were and they said you are probably over here so yeah ta da here I am." Harry answered.

"Oh cool." I awkwardly replied.

"What do you guys want to do now?" Niall asked.

"I don't know anyone want to go help me get my car?" Harry shrugged. Everyone nodded and we walked outside.