Chapter Twenty Five

Chapter Twenty Five

Harry's POV

I knocked on Louis's front door then opened it.I walked in slowly closing the door quietly behind me.I walked to his living room I know he's there.

"Louis?"I called

"I'm in the kitchen!" Louis shouted.I walked in the kitchen with my head down.I looked up to see Niall,Zayn,Liam,and Louis sitting on stools

"You look like shit." Louis chuckled.I snorted at his attempt to brighten the mood.

"Got any whisky?"I asked as I sat down on a stool.

"One shot of whisky coming up."Louis announced.He walked up to is very small liquor cabinet and grabbed his only bottle of whisky in the cabinet.He grabbed a shot glass from the sink and poured the brown liquid in the glass.He slid the glass towards me on the counter top.

"Thanks."I mumbled before grabbing the glass.I tipped the glass on my lips and drank it.

"More." I demanded as I slid the glass back to Louis.And just like before he poured the whisky in the small glass and passed it to me.

---One Hour Later---

"One more shot and then I'll stop I promised."I slurred. I swayed to the left and I think the right while leaning on the counter.

"I think you had enough."Zayn slowly stated.Who the fuck does he think is?

"Shut up Zayn you bastard!"I shouted as I grabbed the whisky bottle from his hands. I opened the bottle and chugged some of it.The whisky burns but I couldn't give less of a fuck.

"You need to take it easy Harry what would Sara say if she saw you like this."Liam scowled.

"Hey y-you leave her out of this!" I yelled as I pointed my finger in his face.

"She's the reason why your here right?" Niall questioned as he crossed his arms.

"Shut the fuck up Niall you don't know what you are talking about!" I slurred took another drink of whisky.

"If you like her so much why didn't you go after her?" Louis questioned.Why didn't I think of that of course! I took another drink of whisky then smashed it on the floor.The bottle broke on the floor with aloud crash leaving nothing but broken glass and what was left in the bottle.

"Fuck you guys!"I shouted as I walked out of Louis's house.Who needs those so called friends anyways they're nothing but assholes! I walked up to my car and got in it.I fumbled with the keys trying t get in the the switch to turn it out. Finally! I started the car and drove downtown.I'm getting my Sara back!

----Author's Note-----

I hope you guys enjoyed I know you probably hate me for not updating in a long time I've been dealing with personal issues lately so I'm sorry.I would also like to say no this isn't going to turn into a Larry Stylinson fanfiction I'm sorry to tell you the ugly truth but I'm sorry Larry shippers.Anyways thank you all for your support and reading my story loves ya!!!! <3