Chapter Eighteen

Chapter Eighteen

 Sara's POV

I turned off the water and stepped out of the shower. The mirror is steamed up and the room is warm. I wrapped myself up in a towel and grabbed my clothes.I slowly opened the door and walked across the cold floor to my room. Sitting there on the end on my bed was a large bouquet of red roses my favorite! I picked up the large bouquet and saw a folded note taped on it. I carefully peeled it off the bouquet and unfolded it. It had neatly printed hand writing on it.

Hello,Sara

I do forgive you Sara. I would never hold a grudge on you not ever so to prove to you that I 100% forgive you I bought you this bouquet of roses. I hope you like them.

Yours truly,

H.S

Harry? My heart melted like hot wax as I reread the sweet note.Josh has never done anything like this for me not once. I'm beginning to think he only uses me for sex. I wonder what Harry's last name is.A knock escaped the door. I flinched from the sudden noise.

"Sara may I come in?" Harry asked politely.

"Yeah just one minute." I answered. I placed the note and the bouquet back on my bed and quickly got changed.I walked towards the door fully clothed and opened it.Harry was standing at the door way with a gleaming white smile on his face.

"Do you like them?" Harry asked as he made his dimpled smile wider.

"I love them."I squealed as I gently wrapped my arms around him.Harry chuckled softly as he wrapped his arms around the small of my back in a warm embrace.Suddenly we heard the front door open loudly. I jumped out of our embrace and hid behind Harry.

"Harry!" A frantic voice shouted.

"What?" Harry yelled

"You have to get out here it's an emergency!" The voice replied.

"I'll be right there!" Harry shouted as he walked closer to the voice leaving me alone in my room with my beautiful bouquet of roses and my lovely note Harry wrote for me.