Till The End|Chapter 1

~The Voice~

~The Voice~

Kennedy

I could hear it pounding at the back of my skull, the same voice that had partial control over me.

I growled, sitting down behind a car trying to control the inner monster that wanted out to feast. I opened my bag, and grabbed the small cooler than contained old flesh from dead corpses, corpses that we're skinned from their bones for meat.

I allowed the monster inside me to devour, it felt like drugs hitting my system as my humanity side gagged at the feeling. I wasn't human, now that part of me died, yet I didn't become the monsters with rotting flesh.

I heard the bells, the loud echoing angry sound of moaning zombies coming down the street I hid in. I knew it meant a royal vampire, a specie that had taken over the un-dead monsters finding a way to command them into enslaving humans for their blood to be drained and flesh to be skinned.

I was a vampire, my heart was dead and my skin cold to the touch unlike the royalty I still had my humanity yet day by day it was fading. I hid, as I watched the zombies coming like it was an army. Their fowl stench could be smelt from any length, as I saw the lady sitting tall in her chair. She was a Queen or Princess no doubt, as she was carried by Vampires like royalty.

 She was a Queen or Princess no doubt, as she was carried by Vampires like royalty

I flinched, as I watched her eating a bright red heart. It was hard to control the vampire side of myself, and finding animals that hadn't been ripped apart by rogue zombies was hard.

I slowly climbed into the car I was hiding behind, and climbed in the back closing the door which let out a soft click but nothing they noticed with the sound of growling zombies dragging their feet on the ground.

"Lancelot dear, where is Dommik's meeting being held?" The vampire lady said, I hated their meetings it ended with the whole city smelling of blood and a whole night filled with screams and cries from humans who were enslaved.

"Duchess Sakira, the meeting is being held in the capital theater this time." The man carrying her replied, I guessed he was a vampire but too low to be royalty.