Till The End|Chapter 9

~We WILL save Them~

~We WILL save Them~

Kennedy

The biggest question I had right now, was why we were standing outside the big restaurant where the meeting is being held with top notch vampires with their creepy vampire failures called zombies.

"Why the fuck are we here?" I asked, I knew they wanted to save them but it would be a suicide mission.

"We are going to save them." Ivana said, her eyes twinkling with mischief.

"How?" I asked, I saw Blaire smirking and Gust coming from the backside of the building.

"Explosives." He said, with the biggest smile in the world.

Since I was part vampire, I had to be fully clothes and have a gas mask on with a face cover. Nobody could see what I looked like, except for my purple eyes which unless I stared at somebody for a long time nobody would be able to tell who I was.

"How did you manage to even get in the building without getting caught?" I asked Gust, he showed me a little pouch and shrugged.

"Vampire and zombies smell like rotting death, so I cloaked my scent with a similar smell.

"Ew." Ivana said, curling her nose adorably.

"Ready to start a war?" Blaire asked, holding her gun which had garlic laced ammunition.

"Why not? I got to have something to live for." I said, pulling out a knife as Gust pressed the button.

*Boom! Whoosh! Explosive sounds*

I heard hissing, screams and crying but mostly the sound of coughing yet nobody left which meant that they we're unable to. I knew there wasn't going to be man high generations here, mostly 5th generation came to these blood draining ceremonies. We quickly entered the building, luckily the garlic didn't bug me at all with my nose covered by the gas mask.

Everyone entered behind me, I told them no matter what stay behind me as they were human and I was not. Vampires would get harmed by my blood, and I wouldn't use it if I didn't have it. I told Gust I wanted to try infusing bullets with my blood, to see if I can without burning anything and he willingly agreed if we survived.

"Bitch!" I heard a vampire hiss, half her face had melted off. She looked more zombie, than a beautiful immortal so I shot her straight through the heart.

It was a blood bath, zombies and vampires coming from every direction. We had bullets, managing to shoot them in the head and heart, Blaire was injured cause a vampire broke her arm but she was still firing bullets.