Rule of Zhargus part 1

I don't entirely know if this is a one shot or a multi chaptered one but yeah, and I have no idea what the title should be, please give me a title :p
Zhask, Argus, and other people are human here.
I got an idea from TateIsTired idea, except I just twisted it around. So I'll be having an OC here as the queen, and Zhask as te king (their like siblings but Zhask is younger) and no their not married, Zhask rules the Kastiyans in another planet while the Queen rules the land of dawn.
So yeah here's what they look like, credits to me on the drawing, and yes I'm too lazy to color.
>>Zhask

*just straight up tell me it's horrible

*I messed up with the waist.

>>Argus

*okay I drew this when my WiFi gave up on me and when I completely forgot what Argus looked like so yeah

*Cringey, isn't it?

>>OC= Alrensa: Queen

*Couldn't think of a good name :/*she still looks like a boy

*she still looks like a boy.

Now without further ado, let us descend!
|...|
*Spectating Alrensa
It was a busy day in the Land of Dawn, as everyone said, although today is different. Tonight was more or so to be like a break, whereas, most of the group would either be drinking, bowling, and of the sorts. Alrensa wasn't planning on participating, she'd prefer reading a good book while drinking her favorite coffee, to which she is currently doing. Sitting by the window that represents the view of Land of Dawn, she stood up. Remembering a scroll that her assistant, Estes, told her to immediately read, said assistant fainted as soon as he hands the paper to the Queen. Alrensa furrowed her eyebrows, thinking, what could be written in the scroll.

She walked to the other end of the room, where her wooden table was placed. She grabbed the scroll atop of it and slowly, too slow for her liking, opening it but to only drop it on the ground.

The matter was quite important.

The said scroll was actually a letter from her Younger brother saying.

Dear Sister,
I know the passing of our parents has taken an impact on all of us, but you stayed strong while I had gotten a sickness that required the minions I have found for healing. As of now, I am in full health, though, fragile would like to go back to the Land of Dawn.
I am very miserable here in this wretched place, you may keep your throne, having to rule my own kingdom is hard enough. What more with two? I wish to go back to the Land of Dawn, and that is it. I shall arrive in a matter of two weeks.

Sincerely yours~
Zhask

Alrensa checked the date of when this was sent:
1.13.18.
She panicked, hitting her head on the wall with a loud "Agh!" Tripping on her own footing and dropped her coffee which landed right on her face.
"Ugh, this isn't good. Tomorrow is his arrival, and my failures in posture and footing is unroyal like." She grumble with annoyance clear in her somewhat baritone voice.

She was deciding whether to call Estes, but deciding against for the high chance of him fainting was to happen once more. She can't call Roger, he was busy drinking. Hilda might be a good choice, so she called the warrior forth.

A few minutes later and a silhouette was seen to enter the entrance of her chambers, after a knock and a simple 'come in' was heard.

"Your Majesty, you called me forth." The warrior said, kneeling and with the respect in her voice, present.

"This is a very trivial matter... I need you to tell everyone that..." the Queen hesitated and trailed off.

"What may it be, your Majesty?" Hilda asked hesitantly.

"My brother is coming. Zhask. Zhask, The Kastiyan King, Planes Dominator and conqueror."

Hilda's jaw dropped. She has never heard of her brother after a good 5 years ago and haven't really seen him, and now his here. It's the real deal now. She could feel the adrenaline pumping in her veins

"I know this may be a lot of trouble but ple..."
The Queen continued on but Hilda stopped her by standing up and placing a smirk on her face.

"It isn't, Your Majesty. Remember I am your warrior. I am up to this challenge."

With that Alrensa gave a smile and waved her warrior off and continued reading her book.

"I think I'm in love."

/...\

>Perhaps this was bit rushed but yeah.
>looks like it's multi chaptered.
>I'll try to update tomorrow.
>thanks TateIsTired for letting me
borrow half of your idea!
She/He was really kind about it.