Just shxt's compilation

1. Tate is sleeping
Antonette walked up to Tate's room. She wanted to inspect everything was clean. Since, it's her turn to clean. She walked up to Tate's door and there she saw written was

Tate is...
sleeping

And to the side is written

Warning:
Sleeping: Do not come inside, you will be ambushed by plushies.
Shitting: just don't.

Antonette was dumbfounded.
'Shitting?' She thought. Antonette decided to walk in enthusiastically instead.

"HEY TA—" She was ambushed by plushies.
She wiggles her way out and started running for dear life.

Tate got up from her bed because she was awoken by Antonette.

"My bad..." she said as she drowsily scratched her eyes.

2. Hide and Seek
Author broke down the door as he grappled to the living room screaming; "WE'RE PLAYING HIDE AND SEEK IN A HAUNTED MANSION, WHOOOO!"

He may be enthusiastic. But the rest are not.
Yuuki looked at Author and said;
"Sooo, Okay? Why so excited, bruh?" As Lena said "Author, bro, you're twisted."

Author replied with;
"There's a twist. I'll be the one hiding. You have to find me, but you have to hit me with a fish. Once you do. You can get out, ON YOUR OWN. IF YOU STAY ALIVE." He cackled like a maniac as all the staff disappears to thin air.

Tate
Tate looks around. She sees no one else.
She remembers what Author said and leaves to try and find him. Then she realizes she doesn't have her plushie.

"AUTHOR SILEN CORAN! WHERE IS MY PLUSHIE."
She screams. And then 14 plushies poof out of no where. She mutters a 'good' before she decided to enclose further in the mansion.

She decided to go upstairs. And there she finds Author pretending to be a statue. She sees a fish on the wall. She decided to shrug it off.

'Why Is There A fish on the wall?'
She grabbed it and hit Author on the head. Once she did he disappears.

"And then I have to get out. My life is shitty."
Just then the plushie she holds slaps her in the face. She frowns and decides to blame it on Author, to which is true.

But sadly. As she walks down the stairs. She steps on a step that has a trap. To which a knife lunges at her.

PLAYER HAS BEEN SLAIN
IDENTIFICATION: TATE

Antonette
As the announcement of Tate's disqualification appears. I rub my temples and walk in the mansion.
We'll probs get our payback on Au later.

As I walk in: I saw a huge entryway with no doors.
The inside was beautiful even after what it resulted as due to its abandonment.

It had gold everywhere. Even the walls and ceiling were colored gold. The chandelier was just wow.
Sadly, it was all dull and covered in spider webs.

I see Author hiding behind a lamp.

'Real mature Au.' I thought to myself as I silently laugh.

I walk up to him as I hit him with a fish.
And then he disappears.

As I walk out the entry way. A giant ant comes by.

"FLIRTATIOUS CHIKEN NUGGET" I yelled as I ran upstairs. I SHOULD HAVE TAKEN THE OTHER WAY. JOHN POOP. I DONT KNOW.

As I said. The ant was a giant. So it just looked up at me and bit me to oblivion. Ow.

PLAYER HAS BEEN SLAIN
IDENTIFICATION: ANTONETTE

Yuuki
Wow. I heard another announcement boom out.
That was quick. I shrugged and walked in. My hands in my pockets.

I went to the backyard. I encounter a few ghost here and there and just said hi. Their faces were hilarious.

Anywho, I found Author in the pool. Dead. He drowned.

But I still hit him with a fish which I found in the dining table on the way here.

He disappears. I lazily walk back. There's a murderer at the front door.

"Hey, can you like, please get out of my way? Seriously are thou gonna dance with that dick your holding?" I said as I hunched my shoulders. He gave a low chuckle and darted to me.

Oh that little bitch.

I grab his hand. Twist it around and kicked him square in the back. He then disappears.

I leave the front door.

WINNER HAS BEEN CROWNED
IDENTIFICATION: YUUKI

Lena
At least I don't have to do anything.

Void
Antonette and Tate were sitting grumpily on their chairs,

"We'll get back on Author for the scare." With that, they maniacally cackled.

Author appears out of the corner pouting.
"Thats my laugh..."

He also scratched he's head and said
"LEAVE A DARE" and ran off. Since Tate And Antonette heard him.

A/N: I don't know. Please don't be offended.
I JUST DONT KNOW. I have no idea who's afraid of ghost so I just made everyone afraid of them, since Hey more reaction. Except for Yuuki.

And for fuck's sake. I just got back after a week of suffering a no internet famine. Why do I have to get tag to 4 different things?
And one person just using me as a side hoe.

So just so you know I'm not doing any of them.

Sorry to disappoint.

Cast:
Tate: TateIsTired / TateWouldLikeToSleep / TateyIsPrettyShitey  (okay who are you?)
Antonette: MizzPrettyAmazona
Yuri: Aomikuchan

Dare Box   Open