Ayoo Mama

Author: And we're back!

Lena: Wattpad has a new make over...

Author: and soon this book will be over and a new one will start! Are you excited?

Lena: what? The professional ML book will be starting soon?

Author: Yeah! When this book ends we'll be having a nicer, cleaner and more tamed version of this book!

Lena: finally.

Author: but for now, we're stuck with... this. Alright, let's go!

→  To the heroes

Zilong: and—

Vexana: I SHALL START THIS CHAPTER

Author: too late.

Vexana: Damn.

Zilong: *clutching his bleeding ear* JESUS WOMAN.

Moskov: *snorts and hugs Estes*

Harith: so, what are the dares you have now?

Author: straight-forward aren't you?

Harith: *shrugs* just want it up and done with.

Martis: why not down and done with?

Harith: *confused* what...?

Author: this one is from @aiden_hunter!
"Here's another dare for all of you, kinda and ask too. I dare you guys to react to my fic 'Worlds Collided'.

*After reading the story*

Layla: *scratches head* I don't recall any of this happening...

Author: there are a lot of *gestures* you guys. Different Layla's, different everyone from different places.

Layla: oh.

Miya: *Freaks THE FUCK OUT* THAT WAS ME, BUT ANOTHER ME! I SAID THOSE THINGS!

Alucard: Pretty good, not bad. Not bad.

Zilong: Aiden did a good one.

Martis:... I wish we were as free as they are.

Moskov: same.

Ruby: LET'S RIOT!

Author: No, Wait. DON'T—

"How does the heroes feel about the new Heroes Kadita, Badang and Vale?"

Alice: *shrugs* nothing really. Although, Vale sure is one hottie *winks*

Vale: *shivers*

Badang: ouch.

Nana: Badang is awesome! He lets me eat chocolate, unlike Miya *pouts*

Miya: you would've caught diabetes. And... Badang *glares* stop giving her chocolate.

Kadita: well, here I am. Being ignored.

Aurora: *blushes* I am surprised such a beauty like you could be ignored.

Kadita: *smirks* thanks. So, you're another elemental like me?

Aurora: could be.

Kadita: well then, let's be together.

Aurora: *nearly faints*

Harith: Ayu, such a cute ship!

Valir, what are your feelings for Vale?

Valir: I am happy! I have someone to spar with that has the same power as me! Although, he does look like the type of guy to make mum jokes. And... why are you not wearing a shirt.

Vale: *shrugs* I've made yo mama jokes more than once. Ask moonton why I don't get a shirt.

Author: STOP. BREAKING. THE FOURTH. WALL.

Lunox, what do you think of your new Skin? It's beautiful btw and it makes you look elegant"

Lunox: Really? Thank you! I do show my appreciation for it but I don't think it was that good to warrant such praise!

Irithel: anything with you looks good.

Lunox: Ah—*blushes* thank you...

Author: Next, the rest are from @CommandDarkWolf!

Author: MY GOD, YES! THEY'RE BACK!

FOR LEOMORD
I SHIPS YOU WITH LUNOX!!!!!"

Leomord: Ah, thank you for the heart emoticon... but I think Lunox seems occupied with being taken *looks over to see Irithel glaring at him, shivers*

Alucard: how do you know what shipping is? I've been with everyone longer than you've been, and it took me a long time to figure out what shipping is.

Leomord: I overheard Layla...

Miya: She's become more intense.

Zilong: *scoffs* both in bed and her undying love for yaoi.

Layla: oh, you heard us.

Miya: *blushes*

"I HAVE A DARE FOR MARTIS X CLAUDE
DATE OR MARTIS DIE?!"

Claude: do you mean... ask?

Martis: don't mind them , they're just excited. After all, dares are always better than asks when it come to thrill. And baby, I'm not allowing you to die.

Claude: *Gulps* Here it goes Then. Dexter, stop that.

Dexter: *About to shoot a bow while dressed as Cupid, deflates and drops bow*

"Dare for harith
"KISS DIGGIE YOUR BOTH THE SAME Basically XD"

Author: HAHA, NOW WE'VE GOT A SHIP FOR YOU! GET YOUR HEINIE OVER TO THAT GIT AND KISS!

Harith: Noooo...

Diggie: am I really not appealing... *cries*

Harith: *blushe and thinks: so cute* ah, you're alright. I'm just not gay... *quickly kisses Diggie and flickers away*

Author: that's all! I hoped this is alright :)

Lena: drop some more dares and asks if your up for it!