You guys choose!

This chapter probs won't be read. But anyways, I have two ideas in mind for a book. There are two scenarios that I wanna do, but I dunno which one to do first. So I want you peeps to decide. Here are the book ideas.

One of Them, (A Tokyo Ghoul X DRV3 AU)
Kokichi Oma is a dove and part of the CCG. He only enrolled in the organization just for the fun of Killing ghouls. On a seemingly normal day, he is infected by a special type of Ghoul. His chances of surviving were slim. But he had survived. But the plot twist, the people who survive from these special ghoul bites, they shall become a half Ghoul. Now as a dove, but undercover Ghoul, he joins the Outcasts, a special group of other high-school ghouls. Now with his new kagune and weaknesses, Kokichi now try's delaying the malicious plans of Aogiri, while trying to avoid getting his cover blown.

It's Your Choice.
Shuichi Saihara is still suffering from the death of his dad. But when a form is sent in by an asylum's founders, he is chosen to save one life of five broken lives. He has 30 days to choose he will save. Kokichi Oma, the boy who no one understands, he always and eerily smiles all the time to hide his pain. And his pain drove him to kill. Kaede Akamatsu, the girl who tried and tried again to brutally end her life, but is too unstable to stay at her home, and is brought to the Asylum. Rantaro Amami, he was always scolded to be perfect. That's what his parents wanted him to be. So he killed them and finally got a perfect life. He was brought here after the murder. Angie Yonaga, the girl who took sacrifices way too seriously. She has killed three people to offer to her god Atua. She was brought here because she's mentally unstable. And Finally, Korekiyo Shinguji. Also known as the infamous Mask, he has killed 10 people in a mass murder. Shuichi must choose who to save, and who to leave to rot. Or can he save them all?

Hey guys, TBH the one I wanna do is the DRV3 Tokyo Ghoul AU, But I'm afraid it won't get as much reads as the Asylum One. But I'm still gonna do both, but I dunno which one to do first. PLEASE TELLLL MEEEEEE IN COMMMENTS!!!!
~Author-Chan
Update: I'm changing the Danganronpa AU title To Blackened Skies.