Mini Chapter: A Friend Dearly Missed.

Spoilers for Danganronpa Trial One.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Y/N)'s POV.

I really did want to know about Rantaro more. We could've been friends, and escape this hellhole.

But we should've expected that we would never get our wishes.

Rantaro, the guy who I just had a party with, was found dead. Shuichi and Kaede were the people who discovered the body, and he was killed by a shot-put. The six pound ball could've shattered his skull in seconds, but no one expected the person who killed him, was the one who united us all. Shuichi successfully unraveled the mystery, and found out who killed Rantaro Amami.

Kaede Akamatsu, the Ultimate Pianist, has been convicted of killing Rantaro Amami.

As Shuichi finally unmasked the culprit, tears were nearly about to escape from my eyes. She was an innocent girl, who would receive praise from her wonderful music. She was the one who encouraged us to find our way through the Death Road of Despair. After that recent event, I went nearby her room and heard her crying softly to herself.

We all took our votes, and all found Kaede Akamatsu guilty. Monokuma grabbed his gavel, and pounded into the Punishment Button. He grabbed Kaede and roughly dragged her away. Kaede's execution has now begun. The fifteen of us stood in a circle, surrounding Kaede to make sure she won't escape. Our attention all directed to Kaede, she started sweltering. Suddenly, a chain burst through the ceiling and grabbed Kaede by the neck. Shuichi quickly ran up to her and tried grabbing her as Kaede extended her hand.

But, they failed miserably as Kaede still violently got dragged up in the air. Her screams echoed throughout her minds, and I couldn't handle it anymore. I burst into tears, everyone still staring at Kaede. She then quickly dropped down and found herself, sitting on a giant piano. Monokuma quickly popped up from the underground, in a shiny tuxedo and standing on a pedestal. He snickered and grabbed a silver baton, as the Monokubs stood at the side of the piano, holding specific ropes. The chain that had grabbed Kaede before, grasped around her neck. The chain rose up, as Kaede could barely stand on the piano keys, tilting side to side and struggling to get the restraint off her.

She started moving quickly, the noose moving her around the piano like a doll. Monokuma conducted the same melody and made it harder for Kaede to breath. She started turning purple as the same rhythm started rapidly getting faster, Monokuma moved faster as the Monokubs struggled trying to keep up with the beat. This kept going on and on, and the audience started jeering, hating the music.

Until, it finally stopped.

And Kaede, succumbed to death as she hung from the noose.

The piano cover, covered with sharp spikes, started closing. Until, Monodam quickly shoved Monokid into the crashing Piano, and the Piano eradicated them both. Pink blood splattered through the stadium, covering some of us close to it, covered in pink smears. Kokichi responded to that by laughing. I was angry, why the hell was he laughing when someone just died?!

"Kokichi?! HOW CAN YOU NOT KEEP A STRAIGHT FACE WHEN SOMEONE JUST DIED?!" I yell at him. But Kokichi responded with a sly grin. "Killer are liars, trying to escape from punishment. And they should suffer from consequences. Just like all of us, if we commit a crime, we always face punishment. That's what Monokuma said right?" Kokichi cackles. Was he actually giving me a life tip? I shake my head, wiping the tears from my eyes. We lost another one, and I won't let this happen again.

I WARNED YOU GUYS! Spoilers ahead! Uhm, Yeah. This isn't exactly considered a smol chapter since it's 600+ words, but yee.