Chapter 11: Bloody Carnage?

Before we proceed on with the chapter, I have a small poem related with Another Episode. There's probably minor spoilers there? But yee. aNd oH mY gOd sOmEoNe pAyInG aTtEnTiOn tO aNoThEr ePiSoDe!

Demons are evil,
Masaru hates Alcoholics
That bitch Monaca?
Oh she's demonic

SPOILERS FOR ANOTHER EPISODE!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(May Nagisa Rest In Peace)

Here's a thing I wanna show you with my finger Monaca

( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮you deserve it >:(

Monaca should be considered a demon. The warriors of hope should've hunted her down first

Sorry for this, Monaca is such a biatch.

J U S T M O N A C A

A LITTLE BIT OF MONACA IN MY LIFE

A LITTLE BIT OF MONACA BY MY SIDE

(You will get it if you see this vid)

G o d
No regrets.

NOW LETS ACTUALLY GET ON WITH THIS SHIZ

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

Kaito just beat me up. Rounds of jabs and crosses, and they all stung. The knife was its own thing. I was cutting myself and considering it fine. But this, is entirely different. Getting hit over and over again by someone is definitely not acceptable. But why did this happen?

I just remember the look on Kaito's face. Was that a face of jealously? Lust? Was he jealous about me and Kokichi's relationship? Or did he want to have that kind of relationship with someone else? Tch... I'm so stupid. People called me a slow learner anyway. If kids were on chapter 5 of our math book, I'd still be in the damn prologue.

Kaito quickly pushed me down as he smiled and kicked me. I screamed in pain as tears flow down my cheeks. My stomach churned every time he gave a punch. Every time he kicked me, my body felt as if it broke a bone. As Kaito leaned in to give me a final shot, Kokichi came running in to save the day.

He had a look of genuine seriousness on his face. Then he comes in and literally Superman punches Kaito on the cheek! Kaito staggers back as Kokichi glares at me.

"Run away and lock yourself in your dorm. Now." Kokichi spits out as he stands off with Kaito. I almost forget what I was doing as I stare in his purple eyes. I shake my head as my cheek started throbbing more. Sweat dripped down Kokichi's nose as he screamed and lunged at Kaito.

"H-H-Holy s-shit..." I mumble to myself as I stand up and run away from the fight that would emerge out of the blue. As I ran to our dormitories, I kept on hearing Kokichi screeching to the top of his lungs. I quickly burst in my room and lock the door. I pant heavily as all that running wore me out. I looked out of the window and saw Kokichi beating Kaito to a pulp. A face filled with rage and despair. Until he finally stopped and stood up, everyone came rushing to the scene and tending to Kaito.