Chapter 7: The Chip, The Robot, and the Panta

Hecc, Author-Chan is running out of ideas. FUK. Hell, I might even be taking requests, no lemons though. We're gonna get into some drama tho in future chapters.

"JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!" Miu Iruma screamed in the cafeteria, she wailed and scurried away fast as a squirrel, while Kiibo looked like he was having a spasm on the floor. His oil rigs were malfunctioning and blue oil spewed out of his chest. His green eyes rolling back, giving the outside of his pupils milky white. The crowds that were near him were drenched in shiny blue oil. Everyone quickly panicked and tried helping Kiibo, (Y/N) held his body while Kaito held his head. They quickly carried him off to find Miu, she can fix him right?

"How the hell did this happen?!" Kaito yelled, carrying the heavy robot. (Y/N)'s arms were trembling and were just about to give way, until she finally collapsed, breathing hard. Kokichi ran over, sweat coursing through his forehead.

"We need to get him to Miu! NOW!" (Y/N) yelled, still breathing hard.

How did this even happen anyway?

Earlier in the morning.

(Y/N) awoke and she stretched, her muscles cracking as she groggily stumbled out of her dorm. Her brain was probably still asleep, because she looks like someone who was on a druggie party. She moaned and limped out of her room and found Oma standing in the hallway with the robotic chip they found from their last adventure. Kokichi swiftly turned around and bursted into laughter.

"Nishishi~ (Y/N)! You look good today!" He guffawed. (Y/N) grunted. "Morning." She said, trying to hold back a yawn. Kokichi started spinning the long chip in his hand, then released. It soared up in the air, then quickly fell back right down. It bounced off his head and broke into two.

"Well shitballs." He muttered as he gathered the pieces and sighed. Just as the two were about to walk away, Kiibo came by staggering and mumbling gibberish. He looked like he was struggling to move, putting too much effort. Every time he limped, small bits of oil spewed out. He fell down, making a metallic crash. He grumbled and started inching forward as (Y/N) came over and helped him up.

"Damned systems. They can't work 'cause of my missing chip." He complained. Kokichi gasped and quickly concealed the chip by shoving it into his scarf. Kiibo didn't notice and simply walked/limped away. I SWEAR KIDS THIS ISN'T BECOMING A KIIBO X READER!!!

Kokichi started mumbling some weird stuff as the lunch time bell struck. It's wavering tone almost eerily sounding like the body discovery bell. (Y/N) and Kokichi strut over to the cafeteria and proceed on with what's happening right now.

The Present

The trio dart left to right, as sweat coursed through their skin. They finally arrive at Miu's dorm and pound on it.

"MIU! FIX KIIBO!" Kaito yelled, pounding on the door as it quickly opened. Kaito cursed to himself and found Miu curled up into a ball with snot dripping from her nose. "GODDAMNIT! THE ONLY THING WHY I RAN AWAY WAS TO GET AWAY FROM THE DAMNED MOTHERFUCKER!" Miu screamed, as she quickly shuffled away from bleeding Kiibo.

"HE TOUCHED MY BOOBS!" She wailed. (Y/N) sighed and walked up to Miu. And slapped her right across the face.

"Dammit you're the fucking Ultimate Inventor. Woman up ya dick." (Y/N) lectured her as the three stared at her in surprise. Miu grabbed her wrench and started tightening his screws and covering up the oil rigs. As she fixed them up, Kokichi held the somehow newly taped chip, and put it in her hand. She grabbed it and placed it inside the missing hole.

Kiibo woke up from his seizure and stared at the four people, their appearances covered in blue oil.

"I'm hungry, I wanna eat some bolts." He said happily as he skipped away.

"What in the Ultimate Hell just happened?" Kokichi wondered aloud as everyone started talking indistinctly, talking over each other like normal kids. They all ignored what happened and walked back to their dorms.

"Nishishi! (Y/N), I didn't know you can lecture! Maybe you can teach me how to do that, and I'll teach you how to lie hella good." Kokichi offered holding out his hand. (Y/N) smiled but kindly pushed it away.

"Awww... Oh well! And (Y/N)! Can you meet me at my dorm tomorrow? I have something to u-uh tell you!" He smiled, blushing while looking down and fidgeting.

"S-Sure! I'd love to!" (Y/N) said, flustered. "Why not tell me now though?" She asked. "It's too important!" He said.

(Y/N) shrugged and walked back to her dorm, happy that they'll have another adventure tomorrow.

Ok, maybe I can take requests after the next chapter. So post scenarios down here. BAI FELLOW TRASH DWELLERS.