Chapter 2: Lets Have a Playdate!

After the meeting.
(Y/N) lies down on her bed and sighed dramatically. Surprisingly, she didn't hear any blood-curdling screams echoing throughout the school premises, yet. After Monokuma's announcement that they'd be killed in two days, she expected someone to go ballistic then on a killing Spree. She browsed through stuff on her Monopad, checking her relationships with students students. As she looked at each one, they only had one friendship fragment since she socialized with them once. The thing that was actually eerie about this day was, nothing happened. It was perfect. Too perfect.

As (Y/N) spaced out, she daydreamed about Kokichi. She could gain his trust and backstab him, or actually become friends with the scapegrace. Or it could happen the other way around, Kokichi could've easily betray (Y/N), he always talks about how you can trust no one and someone will always backstab you. She shuddered at the sudden thought and stared at the ceiling. Suddenly, she heard a knocking sound on her door. Her instincts were screaming not to open it. What if it was someone with a knife?! Or someone was going to torture her! (Y/N) couldn't stop worrying what to do. But then, something urged her to open the door. She was almost like moving on her own, like she was possessed. She grabbed her (color of keys) keys.

(Y/N) put her key in the lock, and jerked it to the right. The door clicked, telling the person outside it was unlocked. Instead of letting (Y/N) open the door, Kokichi bursted inside knocking down (Y/N). (Y/N) squealed and fell once again, flat on her rear end. "Nee-heehee! (Y/N) you're such a klutz!" Kokichi giggled like a child. (Y/N) screamed in rage and chased him around the room. But Kokichi had his Panta in his hand, with the cap off. The Panta quickly spilled all over the floor, making the room smell like grape. (Y/N) was almost just about to tear her hair off her scalp, but Kokichi smiled and used his scarf to clean the Panta stained floor.

When he finished cleaning, his scarf obtained a purplish stain, but he didn't mind. "You see (Y/N), that's why I like you. You have a wild side! And I want you to let it out so you won't be so boringggg anymore!" Kokichi said. (Y/N) didn't know if Kokichi considered that as an insult or a compliment in his language. "What are you even doing here anyway?" (Y/N) asked Kokichi. Kokichi started sweating, he put his arms at the back of his head and smiled. "Heyo, I've been wondering. Wanna have a play date (Y/N)?" Kokichi asked, his smiling face quickly reverting to something serious. (Y/N) had no words for this. This was utterly childish, but half of her wanted to actually hang out with the rascal. Her decision was final.

"Fine, I'll have a play date with you." (Y/N) sighed. Kokichi squealed happily and twirled around with happiness. "Nee-heehee! We're gonna have lotsa fun (Y/N)!" Kokichi exclaimed. As (Y/N) stood there in disbelief, Kokichi grabbed her hand. Kokichi sprinted through the hallways, dragging (Y/N) like a doll. Kokichi abnormally ran fast, which made it hard for her to actually catch up. They entered the school premises and darted left and right. Until they arrived in the library, it wasn't in its obsolete generation anymore, but looked... Redecorated. The books were somehow, dusted, and looked almost good as new. It didn't smell musty anymore, and glitter constantly shined throughout the room. But as she looked around, a glimmer pink castle caught her eye. But she saw Shuichi! Dressed in a dragons suit.

"Why did I even put up with this..." Shuichi mumbled just loud enough for (Y/N) to hear. Shuichi turned quickly and saw her. "So, what role did Kokichi put you up to?" Shuichi asked. He had green paint on him, with little spiky horns sticking out of his head, and tiny little dragon wings on the back. He constantly kept on readjusting his suit, trying to get himself in a good position, but it was no use. The costume looked so tight on him, you could see most of his skin poking out, and the tail wasn't glued on right. It was literally hanging off of his butt, like a knight just sliced it right through.

"Roles?" (Y/N) asked. Shuichi put his hand up to his mouth. "Kokichi is setting up a play, with him as the main character." Shuichi said. That's when it strikes, Kokichi literally meant that (Y/N) is going to be in a play. But what exactly did the date mean? (Y/N)  shuddered. But Kokichi started walking near her. When he got close enough, he popped up a princess hat on top of (Y/N)'s head.

"Jesus fricking Christ. I'm gonna be the princess am I?" (Y/N) asked. Kokichi nodded giving a malicious grin. He threw a princess dress over (Y/N)'s head, so much glitter was splattered on the pink dress, it made her cough and have pink sparkles on (H/C) hair, making it seem like she had dandruff. "Nee-heehee! Get dressed sweetheart!" Kokichi giggled. Shuichi made a salute, wishing me luck, but while doing that, the elastic on his costume ripped, revealing his armpits and elbow. Shuichi quickly ran to Kokichi and urged him to fix it. (Y/N) went to another room and got dressed.

The dress was way too puffy, and the top was WAY too itchy. And the rim was so long, every time she tried walking, she would trip. The high heels Kokichi gave her, were way too small for her. It was so tight, it felt like her feet were being crushed by a hydraulic press. As she stumbled out of the room, Kokichi wowed in awe. Shuichi stifled a laugh, he probably thought (Y/N) looked like a buffoon in that dress. (Y/N) stared at Kokichi with a deadpanned look.

"Let's just get this crappy play over with." She said. Kokichi was a little bit surprised, but decided it was time to start. (Y/N) walked over to her station with Saihara guarding it. "You look nice Cinderella." He guffawed. "Says the one with a ripped costume, Dragon Boy." (Y/N) retorted. Shuichi sighed and muttered something.

"LET THE KNIGHTS DESTINY BEGIN!" Kokichi yelled. (Y/N) didn't exactly study her lines, so she just made them up.

"Oh help me! Oh help me Kokichi the Panta Destroyer!" (Y/N) said with a fake damsel in distress voice. Kokichi put on a knight prop with a wooden sword. "Do not worry fair princess! I shall save you from the burning castle!" Kokichi boomed, he tried his best sounding like a grown man, but almost sounded like Monokuma. Kokichi looked at Shuichi signaling he wants him to do his part. Shuichi growled and grabbed a bucket full of fiery colors of confetti. "Oh fear me. I am the Dragon and will destroy your home." Shuichi said with a monotone voice. He spread the confetti and it would occasionally land on (Y/N)'s Head.

Kokichi charged towards the castle, with his wooden sword in hand, he poked Shuichi in the belly. "Oh no, I have successfully been defeated by the almighty Kokichi the Panta Destroyer." Shuichi mocked, he fell on the floor dramatically and inched out of the scene.

"Thank you Kokichi for saving me!" (Y/N) said flatly.

"Nee-heehee! You're welcome!" Shuichi quickly came in with a sign that said a The End. And one person actually clapped, it was Angie, tears were streaming down her face, and snot dripped from her nose.

"T-That was b-beautiful!" Angie sniffled. But, Kokichi pulled (Y/N) closet and kissed her straight on the lips.

"For the sake of the play y'know!" Kokichi smiled. (Y/N) turned into shades of red. She stumbled out of Kokichi's arms and slowly limped toward her dorm. She lied down on her bed and changed her clothes. That was one terrifying yet exciting day. She guessed that the date really meant like a date, but only occurred at the end of the play. She smiled and went to sleep. Dreaming about her Knight in Shining Armor.

Hey before the chapter ends, I wanna know who your favorite character is in Danganronpa V3! Of course mine is obvious. cOuGh KOKICHI! If you guys saw the wallpaper, I felt like it most likely suited a scene in here. Hope you enjoyed the chapter!
~Author-Chan