Prolouge

Let me start by warning you that anything you do, don't associate with Ian Taylor or his posse. I'm just saying; unless you want to be cheated out and humiliated, stay away. And don't just watch them from a distance, stay under the radar, and don't let them know you exist.

          I suppose you want an explanation for this, but sadly, I'm not going to give you one. Of course I can, I just don't want to. Sometimes, you just have to trust total stranger-and this is one of those times.

          Of course, taking my advice means surviving school with a minimal of three friends, but it's worth it. I'm doing it, and I suggest you do it too. What am I saying? I don't even know you! I should just let you find out for yourself! But guess what, I'm a better person than Ian Taylor and I wouldn't do that to a poor, innocent soul.

          Wait, you don't go to Cadberry? Well crap, this was all for nothing. I just wasted half a page of paper-I'm a tree murderer! Why didn't you stop me sooner? Stop interrupting me! I'm not finished. Ugh, whatever. Let's just get on with it.

          So, to keep it short since I don't want to murder more trees, I'm the shy girl.

          Did I fool you? Did you actually think I was shy? Well, technically, I am. I'm nobody at school, but that's only because I want to survive the prank wars; let me explain.

          Every year, there's a prank war between the classes at Cadberry. This year, I somehow, accidentally managed to get involved. And of course, I'm an amazing pranker-but no one can know that! So you better stay quiet, you understand? Anyways, getting on with the story, I said I wouldn't get involved...but if I didn't, then there would be no story, no would there?

          That was pretty dramatic, don't you think? I'm a pretty dramatic person, I'm also extremely angry when it comes to certain people, such as Ian Taylor. Ugh, just saying the name makes me want to vomit!

          Now, I must warn you-that if you try any of these pranks at home, you will fail, because you are not awesome and you are not a pranker. That being said, let's get this show on the road.

Sincerely yours,

Penny Harris