I "Accidently" Scare an Entire Football Team

The remainder of the week was quiet, no pranks occurring from any class or Ian himself. What people tend to do is they set up for a really big prank, sometimes taking one or two weeks to prepare, so there are entire weeks that are prank free.

          However, once Saturday hit, I decided it was time to retaliate. Both for my class, and for myself. I needed to get Ian back, but what better way than to kill two birds with one stone. I could prank Ian and his entire class at the same time.

          My finger was hovering over my phone, debating whether or not to call Chase. Sure I needed help, but there was still a part of me that was unwilling to trust him.

          My trustworthy self won, however, and soon I was dialing his number, a smirk coming to my lips as I realized how great this could be if I-well, we-pulled it off.

          "Hello?" A sleepy voice answered, making me giggle.

          "Did I wake you up?" I asked, leaning over to peer at my clock.

          "Yeah, why are you calling so early anyways?" He complained, making me roll my eyes.

          "It's already noon, you idiot. And I called because I need your help with a prank. Are you in? Or not?" I asked, getting straight to the point. I heard him sigh on the other end, followed by a lot of background noise.

          "Yeah, I'm in. Give me fifteen minutes and I'll meet you at Roy's," He said, not bothering to say bye before he hung up. I stared at my phone in annoyance. Why is it that guys always hang up with no closure? It's kind of like when they break up with you and don't tell you, again, no closure.

          I slipped on a pair of distressed jeans and a plain black v-neck, pulling my hair into a messy bun. I wasn't trying to impress anyone, so why waste my time making myself look nice?

          Pulling on my black converse, I walked out the door, keys in hand. Five minutes later, I pulled into Roy's, parking in the nearly empty parking lot. Roy's was a small café that the kids at the community college liked to hang out at. Instead of uncomfortable chairs and tables, café was decorated in plush arm chairs, love seats, and a couple of booths against the far wall. It had a very comfortable atmosphere, making it clear why our school had adopted it as our hang out place.

          I was met with the smell of freshly baked muffins as soon as I opened the door. Smiling, I waltzed over to the counter and ordered a mocha iced coffee. I hated hot coffee, but iced coffee was like heaven in a cheap plastic cup.

          With my heaven in hand, I plopped down onto a dark red loveseat that was situated across from another loveseat, a dark blue one. I waited another ten minutes before the bell hanging over the door jingled and I raised my eyes to see Chase walk in, his hair slightly disheveled.

          "Fifteen minutes my ass," I muttered when he sat down across from me with a cup of hot coffee, which I almost gagged at. He rolled his eyes and shrugged off his letterman jacket, making his shirt raise slightly which lead to me drool...a little.

          "So, you have an idea for a prank?" He asked, making himself comfortable. I nodded and leaned back, propping my feet up on the coffee table separating us.

          "Honey, I always have an idea," I smirked evilly, making him laugh quietly. In a low voice, I murmured my idea to him, a smile coming to his face as I finished.

          "That's brilliant," He breathed, his eyes lighting up at the thought of pranking Ian and the senior class at the same time.

          "Thank you, thank you," I congratulated myself, bowing from my seat. It takes skill, people, it really does.