The Jokester

Jeff gestured for Lita to get off the bus. He always remembered, 'ladies first'. Lita got off the bus and immediately melted as she did so. It was steaming hot outside. She wiped the sweat that was on her forehead and continued to make her way. Her stomach grumbled. Jeff ran a little to catch the door and opened it for her-and he was forced to open it for the rest.
"Thank you" She said with appreciation. Jeff gave her a wink. Not only was Lita melting on the outside, but now she was melting on the inside.
Everyone ordered their hogies. The other wrestlers sat in a four-seater which forced Lita and Jeff to be stuck with Chris and Trish. All of them ate silently. The silence broke when Lita grabbed a napkin and wiped something off of Trish's face. Trish covered her mouth.
" Thanks," She giggled.
"Isn't that what best friends do?" Lita continued to eat.
That's when Jericho grabbed a napkin and wiped something off of Jeff's face.
"Bro, wtf," Jeff said and slapped his arm causing him to throw the napkin.
"Isn't that what best friends do?" He asked. Jeff picked up the napkin as he heard some giggles coming from the girls. God, how good it sounded, especially Lita's.
As soon as they were done, they headed towards the bus. All of them took their seats-same as before. This time though, Lita and Jeff decided to watch some TV. They didn't have to move considering the television was in front of them.
*************************************
Trish and Chris were on their "date". This consisted of them eating chips that Jericho had bought from Subway, and making jokes.
"A teacher wanted to teach her students about self-esteem, so she asked anyone who thought they were stupid to stand up. One kid stood up and the teacher was surprised. She didn't think anyone would stand up so she asked him, 'Why did you stand up?' He answered, 'I didn't want to leave you standing up by yourself'," Trish laughed and said,
" I have a better one, listen to this: Bob was in trouble. He forgot his wedding anniversary. His wife was really angry. She told him "Tomorrow morning, I expect to find a gift in the driveway that goes from 0 to 200 in 6 seconds AND IT BETTER BE THERE!" The next morning he got up early and left for work. When his wife woke up, she looked out the window and sure enough there was a box gift-wrapped in the middle of the driveway. Confused, the wife put on her robe and ran out to the driveway, brought the box back in the house. She opened it and found a brand new bathroom scale. Bob has been missing since Friday,"
"Is that all you got?" Jericho teased.
"Listen to this one:Why can't a blonde dial 911?"
"Why?" Asked Trish.
"She can't find the eleven." Jericho slapped his knee and laughed.
"You know Jericho, not all blondes are dumb. And hey, I wouldn't be talking if I were you- look in the mirror,"
" Alright I got another one." Trish stated.
"I love what you've done with your hair. How do you get it to come out of the nostrils like that?" They both laughed.
"What do you call a blonde with two brain cells?"
"What?"
"Pregnant,"
"God damnit Chris Jericho. Why does everything have to be about blondes? Am I suppose to be the blonde?" For some reason, Trish took this offensively. She turned her back to Chris. He apologized and tried to get her attention.
" I love you Trish and I would never say anything to insult you," Trish was playing hard to get.
"Everyone says they love me. Then they end up breaking my heart," Trish said with a frown.
" I'm not like that Trish. I love this beautiful blonde that is sitting next me," he grabbed her hand.
" I really do love you. I hope you understand."
" If you really love me, then show me." Trish said firmly.
" If you say so," Chris said with a smirk. He cupped her face and kissed her softly on the lips. He gradually made his way to her neck. He put his hand on her waist moving it up every second. He kissed her again. This time more passionately. Trish loved every second of this and wrapped her arms around his neck. Chris pulled the curtain shut so no one would interrupt this moment. He undid her bra and lifted her shirt up. He loved what he saw. He then grabbed a blanket and pulled it on top of them.
(Censored)
*************************************
Matt and Victoria were on their phones while Christian and Torrie were in the bunkbeds doing lord knows what.
"You know I feel like Trish and Chris are dating," Victoria spoke.
" Now the only two free people are Lita and Jeff. They would make such a cute couple!"
" I agree, but once I asked Jeff what he though about Lita and he said hey were only friends," Matt mentioned.
"I think we could make something work. Maybe we should get them together," Suggested Victoria.
*************************************
Jeff woke up and found Lita next to him on the seat. She was sound asleep. She was resting her head against the window which made her neck fall down. He knew that once she woke up, she would be hurting. He grabbed her head and pulled it towards his lap allowing her head to rest properly. She got comfortable. He looked down at her.
" Too bad she doesn't like me," He said with a sigh.
Lita had heard this and it felt like she had butterflies in her stomach. He liked her? This couldn't be happening. She enjoyed the moment and fell asleep.