Back To Work

The girls were getting ready in the locker room. Tonight Lita and Trish had a match against the WWE women's tag team champions for the belts.
"And introducing their opponents the team of Trish Stratus and the WWE women's champion Lita!" The girls both walked down to the ring with Lita's theme. They both slid in and did their normal entrance. Trish started the match with Ivory. Ivory soon gained advantage and was in control of Trish. Ivory kicked Trish in the gut and did a neck breaker on her. Trish was pinned.
1..2...KICK OUT! Trish was badly hurt from all that Ivory had done to her. Ivory grabbed her hair and pushed her into the ropes. Ivory was going for a power bomb when Trish reversed it and kicked her in the face. Trish started punching Ivory and threw her into a corner. Trish was going to clothesline her when Ivory got on the top rope. Trish hit her mouth on the turnbuckle. Trish stepped back holding her mouth she then went for a move that she called stratusphere. This was when she did a handstand on the ropes and took the opponent down. Trish was in desperate need for a tag. Lita clapped and soon enough so did the fans. Trish finally tagged Lita in. Ivory got up and Lita clotheslined her. She got up again and this time Lita grabbed her hair and tried to ddt her. Stacy came in and gave a big boot to Lita. This allowed Ivory to get a tag. Stacy came in a threw Lita into a corner. She choked Lita with her long legs. Stacy grabbed Lita and threw her by the hair. This time Stacy was congratulating herself. Lita grabbed the hair of Stacy and did the twist of fate. The crowd went wild. Trish saw that Ivory was about to interfere and knocked her down immediately. Lita went up to the top rope and did a moonsault. She grabbed Stacy's leg.
1...2...3...! The ref called for the bell and Lita's theme started playing. Trish came in and raised Lita's hand.
"Here are your winners and the NEW WWE women tag team champions... LITA AND TRISH STRATUS!" Both girls celebrated. They each got on a turnbuckle and raised the belt. Lita raised both of her belts. The girls rolled out of the ring and hugged each other. They walked backstage. Lita and Trish were out of breath. They walked into the locker room. Torrie and Victoria ran up to them and hugged them.
"Great job!" They both said. The girls put the titles on the bench and drank some water. Soon there was a knocking on the door. Torrie went to go get it. Soon the four boys came in and congratulated Lita and Trish.
"Want me to go with you to the ring for your match?" Asked Lita.
"You can come if you want," Jeff said. Lita nodded and was ready to go out to the curtain. Tonight he was facing Steven Richards. Both Lita and Jeff walked to the curtain.
"Good luck," Lita wished.
"Thanks, I'll need it," Jeff responded.
Soon his music hit. Both Lita and Jeff came out of the curtain. They did their moves at the entrance and then he kissed her. The crowd went wild. They slid into the ring and taunted the crowd.
"From Cameron, North Carolina weighing in at 218 pounds... JEFF HARDY!" Soon Steven Richards walked out.
"From Philadelphia, Pennsylvania weighing in at 220 he is the Hardcore champion... STEVEN RICHARDS,"
Jeff wasn't facing him for the title. Soon the match had started. Jeff put Steven Richards in a headlock. Steven elbowed Jeff. This made him loose the grip and Steven threw Jeff into the ropes. Jeff did a side effect. He went for the pin.
1...KICK OUT! The match continued. It was towards the end of the match when Jeff was going to go for the Swanton. Ivory came out. She was an RTC member and couldn't let Steven lose. She shook the ropes and Jeff fell over. The ref was distracted by Ivory and tried to get her out of there. Lita climbed to the top rope and as Steven was getting up, she did a Litacanrana on him. The ref was still distracted and Lita got on the steel steps and did another Litacanrana this time on Ivory. Jeff did the twist of fate and then went for the Swanton. He pinned him.
1...2...3...! The ref called for the bell and raised Jeff's hand.
"Here is your winner... JEFF HARDY!" Lita stepped in and raised his other hand. They both walked backstage. Lita went into the girls locker room while Jeff went into the boys. The girls weren't there.
"Where could they have gone?" Lita asked. Lita looked over at the tv. The Smackdown girls were beating up the RAW girls.
"How the hell did this happen? I was just out there!!" As a RAW girl, she decided to go help out.
In the ring Trish was being stomped on by Terri Runnels. The raw girls were outnumbered.

Lita's theme came on and the smackdown girls turned around. Lita came running out from backstage. She slid into the ring pushing everyone in her way. The first person she did a twist of fate on was Sable. She then did the twist of fate on Molly Holly. She took down every smackdown girl. Lita cleared the ring and checked if the RAW girls were alright. Raw didn't have too much women only Victoria, Lita, Trish Stratus, Torrie Wilson, Ivory, Stacy Keibler, Stephanie McMahon, Jacqueline,Miss Jackie, Gail Kim, and Jazz. Then the girls all stood up in the ring. Once everything was fine, the girls walked backstage.