Back Home

"What the hell?" Trish basically screamed.
"Why the hell are you sleeping beside me?!" Matt said.
"No, the real question is why are YOU sleeping beside me?!" They both argued back and forth. Lita and Jeff were trying to hold in the laughter. The next two to get up were Victoria and Christian. Again, they argued. Finally Chris and Torrie argued.
"Wait, guys!! Where are Jeff and Lita?" Torrie asked. Both Jeff and Lita looked at each other. Jeff quickly moved the mattress over. This made an opened to the floor. He fell inside first followed by Lita. They moved it back and were soon on the floor. They saw the feet of the other people as they walked by.
"Where the fuck did they go?" Chris said as he walked up and down the bus.
"What were we thinking? We let the two people who always pull jokes on us stay awake," They all shook their heads.
"This isn't hide and seek, Lita and Jeff, so come out from your hiding spot," Victoria said.
"Yeah, we both know that you guys can hear us." Matt added.
"They're going to kill us as soon as we get out" Lita whispered. Jeff tried to move over a little because he was squishing Lita. He bumped his knee very hard on the top.
"Fuck," He whispered. A few second later they saw feet standing right in front of them. Then Lita saw Trish's face.
"There you are!" She said. They both rolled out from under seeing as they had already been caught. Lita got up and dusted her knees.
"Please explain," Victoria tapped her foot.
"Just a little prank," Lita smiled.
"Little prank, huh?" Christian said.
"I think we should punish them for this." They all agreed.
"We're on a bus right now. What could possibly be the punishment?" Jeff rolled his eyes.
"You're not allowed to sleep in any of the bunks," Matt replied.
"I mean it's not like that's never happened before," Lita said as she sat down on one of the bunk beds.
"Plus, we have one more day, so how bad could it be?" Jeff and Lita both accepted.
*************************************
A day later they were in North Carolina. It was midnight.
"I can't wait to sleep in our bed," Lita said to Jeff.
"I know, my back is killing me," Jeff replied. The bus pulled into the parking lot where they usually got off and on. Lita grabbed her things and got off with Jeff. They got in the car and drove off. Once they got home, Jeff plopped right into the bed. Lita headed to take a shower. Her pajamas had arrived and she put them on. She brushed her hair out and let it air dry. Lita walked out of the bathroom and Jeff was comfortable in bed watching tv.
"Go take a shower," Lita demanded.
"Ugh! I'm comfortable though," He wined.
"Well I'm not sleeping with a smelly guy, so go take a shower," Lita repeated.
"But Li!"
"Now please," Jeff went with a pout. She got the bed ready and sat down. She pulled her phone out, and saw texts from the group chat she had with the girls.
Torrie: Are we still going over your house tomorrow, Li?
Victoria:Could we hang out tomorrow and sleep over?
Trish:Great idea
Torrie:You there Li?
Trish:She might be sleeping
Victoria:I just fell over Matt's suit case 😑🙄
Trish:LOL
The girls were still texting each other.
Lita:Sorry about that. I was taking a shower. Also only you girls or both girls and boys?
Trish:Is it fine if the boys come too?
Lita had to think about this. Every time the "gang" or "crew"(however you want to call it) went over someone's house, they trashed the place. She didn't want to sound mean though.
Lita:Yeah it's fine. I'm going to sleep now. Gn.
Torrie:Night girls
Victoria:Night
Trish:Love ya night
The girls didn't really care about grammar when it came to texting. Lita turned the tv and light off and laid back down. She closed her eyes and soon saw a little light coming from the bathroom. Th light went out and Jeff came out. She felt the bed sink as he laid down beside her. He hugged her real tight and kissed her cheek.
"Night, red," Jeff said as he snuggled closer.
"Night, Jeffy," She was soon in a deep sleep.
*************************************
Lita woke up to the sound of the door bell. She got up and walked to the front door. She opened it and saw all of them there. She smiled.
"Can I ask you guys a question?" Lita questioned.
"Sure, go ahead." Torrie said walking in followed by the others.
"What the hell are you doing up at this time?" They all laughed.
"Just thought we would have an early start." Explained Chris.
"Want to go get some breakfast at McDonalds?" Victoria asked.
"You girls can go while we stay here," Matt said.
"Before you leave, where's Jeff?" asked Christian.
"He's still sleeping." Replied Lita. She shut the door behind her and they all went inside her car. She looked down at what she was wearing.
"I should've changed," She said.
"You're fine," Trish muttered.
The girls came back with some food, and they all ate since Jeff was up. It was 10:11 in the morning. An hour later the girls had cleaned up the mess.
"Want to go for a swim?" Lita asked. It was very hot today and it almost reached 100 degrees.
"I'd love to," They all said. Soon the girls were in bikinis. This is how the girls ended up looking.

 (Of course Lita had the piercing)

   The boys walked outside and saw the girls laying down on those beach chairs

The boys walked outside and saw the girls laying down on those beach chairs. They cat called. The girls blushed. The girls watched as the boys had a competition on who could do more tricks. A huge splash came as Jeff did a moonsault. The girls screamed.
"JEFF!" They all yelled. The guys laughed.
"Not funny! Now we're all wet!" Trish barked. The boys all jumped in the pool.
"Ow! My foot! Lita come help me!" Jeff cried.
"Hold on to each other so he doesn't pull me in!" Lita and the girls held hands. Lita reached over and grabbed Jeff's hand trying to pull him out. Suddenly, Jeff tugged so hard that all the girls fell into the pool.
"JEFF!" They all yelled again. The boys were dying of laughter. How much they enjoyed teasing the girls. The girls quickly jumped onto a floatie. Of course, the boys had something else in mind. They counted to three and each flipped the floatie sending the girls flying back into the water. The girls swam up the the surface.
"Are you serious!" Lita called out.
"Fuck you boys!" Trish hissed as the girls quickly got out of the pool. The boys held on to the edge of the pool because if they didn't, they would die from drowning because they laughed too much. The girls glared at them.
"I didn't want to go in yet!" Lita bickered. The girls nodded. The girls all went inside he house while the boys dried off and followed.