Small Piece Of Advice

It was Saturday morning, and Lita had woken up. She felt an arm around her waist. She looked down to see black painted nails with tattoos on the arm. The wiggled a little bit allowing her to turn around. She saw Jeff's face. It was hot, no it was sexy. Jeff's eyes burst open as he saw Lita looking straight at him. He smiled and kissed her forehead.
"Good morning, sunshine!" Jeff smiled and waited for Lita to reply.
"Good morning, Jeffy,"
"Jeffy," He repeated.
"Love it." He said.
Lita tried to get up, but was stopped by the hand of Jeff.
"Wait, stay in bed for a little longer. Please," He begged.
"How could I say no to that gorgeous face?" She laid back down, and looked over at the clock. 6:43AM. Wow it was still early.
"Would you believe me if I said I loved you?" Jeff said.
"Well after last night, yes." Jeff cupped her face and kissed her gently on the lips. She pulled away and said,
"No one has ever done what you are doing. You know, in high school everyone would say I was too athletic to be a girl. Some even said I looked ugly. When I met you, I was sure that someone like you wouldn't ever have an interest on me."
"Don't say that," He stated.
"You're the most attractive girl I've seen. I love everything about you. The way you are is perfect for me." Lita could feel the tears start to form in her eyes. There was a tear drop as she blinked. He wiped it off with his thumb. Then he grabbed her waist and pulled her closer into a hug. He rested his chin on her head. He could smell coconut. He loved the way she smelled. How could anyone ever say things like that to her.
"I love you, Jeffy," Lita said.
"I love you too," He said soothingly.
She fell back asleep in his arms.
*************************************
Lita woke up again and it was 8:57. This time Jeff wasn't in bed. She got up and looked at the bathroom. He was in there. She headed towards the kitchen. Lita made scrambled eggs with bacon and sausage. She set down both plates on the table. The red head looked out the window. It was so dark and stormy. She turned to television on and flipped channels. Once on the news, she stopped.
"Looks like we're having a tropical storm that is headed our way." Lita turned the tv off and shook her head. The thunder roared. She shivered, and went back to the table. This time she started to eat. She was half way done when Jeff appeared at the corner. He eyed the food, and sat down. Jeff quickly finished the food. He grabbed both plates and put them in the sink. He started to rinse them off when the lights went out. They both looked at each other even though it was almost impossible to see each other. Lita got up and went to go get some water. It was hot in there. She opened the closet, and...
"Jeff, we need to go to the grocery store; we're out of water."
"Well we better go before the storm gets worse." Lita went into the room and got changed. Some tight blue jeans and a shirt that had the Lita symbol on it. Jeff got into the same clothes as yesterday. Jeff held the door open for her as they headed out. As soon as Lita stepped out, she almost fell. It was so windy outside. They both got into Jeff's car and drove off.
*************************************
Torrie and Christian lived next door to Lita on the left.
"Honey, I'm scared of thunder," She frowned.
"You shouldn't be," He hugged her. They both looked out the window and saw Jeff and Lita drive off.
"Looks like someone's in love," Torrie said with a giggle.
"I don't know why they would even go out in this type of weather. Anyway, let's lay back down. I want to catch some more sleep." Christian said with a wink.
*************************************
Jeff held the car door open for Lita as she stepped out. He closed the door behind her. They walked inside and grabbed a cart. Jeff pulled the cart to the water aisle. Lita grabbed a pack of water and threw it into the cart. While she was doing that, Jeff actually picked her up and placed her inside the cart.
"Sorry, I though you were a pack of water," He laughed and started pulling the cart away.
"JEFF! We might get in trouble!"
"Scared of getting in trouble, huh?"
She had something in mind.
*************************************
This time Lita was driving. She stopped at the center of town, which held a garden.
"What are we doing here?" Asked Jeff.
"I don't know. Just get out of the car."
Jeff did as he was told. Both of them walked to the garden and sat on a bench. Lita looked over at the actual garden. It held beautiful roses. She read a sign that said 'NO TRESPASSING!' Jeff saw what she was reading.
"Scared to get in trouble, huh?" Lita repeated. She grabbed his hand and headed towards the roses. She stepped over the fence, and looked back to see if Jeff was following. He had a smirk on his face. All of a sudden his foot gave out and he tripped. Lita quickly turned around to try and help him. She held out a hand. Jeff took a hold of it and pulled her down.
"JEFF!" He was now on top of her. He kissed her passionately.
"Come with me." A stern voice said above them. It was a police officer.
"Ahh fuck," Jeff said under his breath. They both followed and were soon in a police car. Both sat in the back. She looked over at Jeff.
"I love you," She motioned with her lips without saying anything. He smiled and winked.
"Read the sign?" The police officer said.
"Nope," Said Hardy.
"Well you aren't in trouble. I just wanted to take you around the town, and give you a piece of advice." Said the officer. Both Lita and Jeff had a confused look on their face.
"Always fight the problem, not the other person. If you keep this in mind when arguing, you'll be able to actually resolve the issue than be mad at each other," With that he parked the same way he was before they got caught. Jeff and Lita got out.
"Have a good day," Called the officer.
"You too," Jeff waved a hand. When the officer left, Jeff spoke.
"What the hell was that all about?"
"I don't know." Said Lita.
"He gave a good piece of advice though," She said. What happened was very weird and unexpected. They both walked to the car and drove off.