Zoo Fight🦒

Lita woke up in the arms of Jeff. They did have... last night, but she decided to put her clothes on after. She could feel Jeff breath. She got closer to him, and he held his grip tighter as if he didn't want her to leave. Lita didn't even noticed that he had dyed his hair yesterday. She ran her finger up and down his hand. She turned around and started to play with his chest hair. He didn't have much of it. She twirled some baby pieces around her finger. Lita stopped doing that and then looked up at the ceiling. Jeff woke up and saw the beauty right next to him looking up at the ceiling.
"G-morning baby," He said smiling as she turned around.
"Morning," She said.
"How'd you sleep?"
"Better than I ever have." Lita replied. He hugged her. It was still dark when they woke up at 5:30. Lately Lita was waking up so early.
"I'm hungry, so I'm going to make myself something to eat." Lita said. Jeff wouldn't let go of her hand.
"I don't want you to leave!" Jeff pleaded.
"If I don't leave, I'll starve. If I starve I'll die. If I die you'll be lonely without me." She said and walked to the kitchen. When she got to the kitchen, she saw Trish at the dining table.
"Morning, Trishy," Lita said. Trish turned around.
"Morning, Li," Trish said with a huge smile across her face.
"Someone surely seems happy. What happened last night?" Lita asked.
"Well Chris started getting all flirty with me, and then you know what happened." Trish was so happy.
"Same happened with me." Lita replied.
"Want to make something for everyone?" Lita asked.
"Yeah, I'm hungry," The girls took out some pancake mix from the pantry. They then got all the ingredients needed. The girls were almost done when Victoria came out followed by Torrie. Without asking, Victoria made sausage and bacon. Torrie was rubbing her eyes.
"I'll help you, Vic," Torrie said. The girls said good morning and continued cooking. They heard a door open. Matt came out. He was also rubbing his eyes. As he walked towards the couch he bumped into a wall.
"You should sit down, Matt," Lita said. Matt took a seat on the couch. He turned the television on and flipped through the channels. It was a Saturday morning. He was watching Sponge bob. Typical Matt. The girls set the plates for everyone and started to eat right away. Victoria sat with Matt while the other girls sat at the kitchen table. At the smell of the delicious food, all the boys came out. Chris, Jeff, and Christian looked at each other. They counted to three. All of them raced towards the food. Since it was a small hallway, the boys all ended up tripping over each other. THUMP!THUMP!THUMP! They all rolled around the floor laughing. The girls shook their heads and rolled their eyes. The boys got their food and sat on the floor watching the tv.
"It's so good when you have your meals prepared, and you don't have to go to the store." Chris said. Victoria got up and walked over to the girls. She showed them her phone. It had a picture of the four guys who were at the mall.
"They got arrested yesterday night for sexually assaulting women," The girls shook their heads.
"That's what they deserve," Trish said. All of them agreed.
"So what are we doing today?" Lita asked.
"I kinda want to go to the library," Torrie said.
"The library?!" All the girls looked at her confused.
"Yeah, so I could get a book to read."
"Torrie, I've never seen you touch a book, let alone read it." Victoria stated.
"True. So how about we go to the fair." Torrie suggested.
"That's not until tonight." Lita said.
"Let's go to the zoo," Trish said.
"Yes, I like that idea!" Victoria said.
"GET YOUR ASS UP BECAUSE WE'RE GOING TO THE ZOO!" Called Victoria. The girls went to go get ready, but the boys were still eating. The girls dressed casually and did their makeup. Lita wore tight light blue jeans, a pink crop top, and a cardigan on top. This way, Jeff was able to see her piercing. The girls got out of their rooms and walked out the front door.
"We'll meet you there," Trish said closing the door behind her. The boys looked up, and started to get ready.
*************************************
"It's been an hour and they're still not here!" Trish said. Lita and Victoria both had gone to the same high school. They've been friends since then. The reason I brought this up is because they saw the four girls who would always make fun of them because they loved wrestling walk into the zoo. Victoria pointed towards the girls.
"Look who it is," Said Victoria.
"Who are they?" Asked Torrie and Trish.
"They use to make fun of us in high school for liking wrestling," Lita said. There were four. Two were blonde, one was brunette, and the other one had black hair. They weren't as tall as the girls. The tallest one was the size of Trish, and Trish was the smallest one in the group. The boys walked in after they did.
"Finally!" Said Lita. As the boys walked by, the other group of girls giggled and twirled their hair. Trish, Lita, Torrie, and Victoria all saw that. They immediately grabbed their mans hand and started walking.
"You know how we agreed if we ever saw each other during this week, then we would spent another week not seeing each other." Trish said.
"It's our own rule, so we can break it." Chris said. The girls continued walking. "How about we split up?" Asked Torrie.
"Okay we go this way, and you girls go that way," Jeff pointed. They nodded and left. The girls were half way through the path, when Lita broke the silence.
"I hope those four rats don't steal our men," She said.
"If they touch my man, I'll beat the hell out of them..... Actually, I'll kill them," Victoria said while putting her hand into a fist. They kept talking.
The girls had a fun time. They got to feed a giraffe, they got to hold a monkey, got to take a picture with a flamingo, and they got to pet a donkey. They were hungry by this time.
"Let's go eat," Said Trish walking towards the food court. When they walked up, they saw the girls all over their men. The girls all looked at each other. They were furious. Trish walked over so quickly, and grabbed the one who was rubbing Chris's back.
"What the hell are you doing?!" She said.
"Well it seems that you don't treat your man right, so I decided to you know.. treat him right," Trish saw that these girls lacked of intelligence. Trish slapped the girl across the face. A fight broke out. Torrie, Lita, and Victoria went to go get control of Trish. The other four girls were hitting Trish. The boys stood there in shock. Lita, Torrie, and Victoria all went to go get Trish, but instead they were pulled into the fight. The four wrestlers soon gained advantage, and were on top of the girls throwing punches. The boys grabbed their girl and pulled them off of the other girls. The other four girls got up. They realized that Lita and Victoria were so much stronger than they were in high school. The other girls walked to their car and drove away. Lita, Trish, Victoria, and Torrie struggled to get out of their mans grip. The boys finally let go.
"If I don't treat you well, then why don't you find another girl!" Trish said and stormed off. The girls looked at the boys and shook their head. They all went into the car and drove off.