Back Together

Jeff and Lita walked to their front door. Jeff had dropped the rest off at their house. Lita opened the door and headed for their room. Jeff knew she wanted to be alone, so he sat on the couch. He looked at the pictures of Lita.

He took this one

He took this one.
"God, she's beautiful." Little did he know that Lita was hearing him from upstairs. He put the picture frame down and took another one. He laughed at this one.

"Wow," He smiled

"Wow," He smiled. Lita tried to think of which one he was holding since she couldn't see him. He put that one down and grabbed one beside it.

"She looked so cute," He smiled

"She looked so cute," He smiled. Then he put it down. Lita walked down the stairs and sat right next to him.
"Li, honey, you misunderstood the whole thing," He explained.
"Please, Li." He begged.
"Come back with me." This time he pleaded.
"Well, this would be breaking my promise with the girls," She got up and walked away. It was passed midnight. She got her phone out and texted the girls.
Lita: I want to get back with Jeff so damn bad. Help. 💔
Victoria: Same. I want to forgive him so bad.
Trish: He is flirting with me and I can't take it any longer. 😞
Torrie: Y'all are late. I already forgave him. We had a love session.. if you know what I mean.
Lita:TORRIE!
Victoria: Oml Torrie
Trish: Does this mean we can forgive our men?
Lita: I'll play hard to get, he'll be mine by morning.
Victoria: Same.
Trish: Okay. This is our plan now.
Torrie: Go get your men!
Lita put her phone down and went to the bathroom. She put on tight booty shorts and a tank top that showed her piercing. She knew Jeff wouldn't be able to resist this. She looked in the mirror Damn it! She had her neck brace on. She brushed her teeth and did her daily routine. She hated the neck brace and tried to take it off.
"What are you doing?" Jeff peeked in. He saw Lita and was basically drooling.
"I'm trying to take this damn thing off!" Jeff snapped out of it once he heard Lita.
"The doctor said you couldn't take it off, therefore you will leave it on," He grabbed Lita's hand and pulled it away from the brace. He tried to fix it.
"I look like a giraffe. Even the girls said so, and they're always honest with me." Jeff couldn't let Lita talk about her self like that.
"Li, you don't look like a giraffe. I like the way it looks on you. I don't care how you look. Damn you can have all your teeth knocked out and you would still look beautiful." Lita saw Jeff's eyes. He was head over heels about Lita.
"Thanks, Jeffy," She dug her head into his chest and wrapped her arms around his neck. He smiled and hugged her back. They both enjoyed the feeling.
"I don't know what I would do without my best friend," She broke the hug and looked up at him. It broke his heart that she thought of him as a best friend and not something bigger.
"I don't really like only being your best friend. I want to be something bigger than your best friend."
"You mean like my best best friend?" She looked up at him.
"Oh I see what you mean," Lita said. He smiled and nodded.
"You went to be my best friend forever, or BFF for short," His smiled went away. She loved messing around with him.
"By the way, have you seen this rainbow haired guy? He's about 6'2, has muscles, is so charming, his last name starts with an H, and he's really cute." She messed with him even more. Jeff smiled. He knew that she loved him.
"I haven't seen him, but I can show you that I'm better than him," Jeff played along.
"Hm. Then I guess you'll just have to do," She sighed and then smiled. He picked her up from the floor and brought her to the bed. He got on top of her and started to kiss her. She loved the feeling of his tongue piercing once again. He made his way to her neck and then slowly down. He then moved his hands up and down her back and waist. She put her arms around his neck and brought him closer. Soon both of their clothes were on the floor. (Censored)
Lita and Jeff were now resting.
"Does this mean we're back together?" He asked.
"Well since I can't find the other cute guy, then I guess I'll just stay with you." She smiled and got closer to him. He hugged her close and tight. She felt protected.
"Li, I would never ever break your heart." He said soothingly. She smiled.
"I hope you don't," She said. It was almost 5 in he morning and they hadn't slept. Lita was exhausted and fell asleep in his arms.
*************************************
Lita woke up and Jeff was still holding on to her. The sun rays beaded through he windows and it blinded her. She got up and put her clothes back on. She shut the curtains and checked the clock. Her eyes went wide open as she saw the time. It was 12:30 in the afternoon. It was Friday. She went down stairs and made something to eat. She noticed it wasn't time for breakfast so she made grilled cheese instead. Lita made he best grilled cheese in the world.
Jeff woke up and noticed that Lita wasn't in bed. He got up and put some boxers on. He went down stairs and into the kitchen. There he saw Lita putting two plates on the dining table.
"There you are," Lita said with a smile.
"I noticed that my queen was gone, so I came to look for her," Lita blushed and sat down. They both ate.
"So, how'd you sleep?" Lita asked.
"I slept good because I knew I was holding the love of my life." She reached over and gave him a kiss on the cheek.
"I love you," She said.
"I love you too," He smiled back. Once they were done eating, Lita got up and checked her phone. They then both sat on the couch and watched Sponge bob together.