Fireworks

About thirty to forty five minutes later, the girls heard a knock on the door.
"I think it's the boys!" Trish said. A minute later Trish came back.
"Or the pizza guy," Trish went to go out it outside with the other food. Lita got up to shut the door, when suddenly she felt a push. She flew to the ground.
"LI!" Victoria and Torrie went to go help her up. Jeff peeked over and saw what he had done.
"Sorry!" He said as he put his stuff down to go help Lita up. The rest of the boys came in and kissed their girls.
"Everyone else gets a kiss and I get thrown in the floor," Both Lita and Jeff laughed. He kissed her.
"There we go!" She said happily and Jeff smiled. He looked at Lita. Damn she was beautiful. She went over and closed the door this time. The rest of the girls led the other guys to the backyard. Jeff waited for Lita to close the door.
"You hungry?" She asked.
"Starving!" He said. She grabbed his hand and led him out to the backyard. Before they reached the backyard, Jeff smacked Lita's butt with his other hand. She turned around.
"Watch those hands, Hardy," She smiled. He smiled back. They walked out the house.
"Who'd you order the burgers and hotdogs from?" Jeff asked the girls. Trish smacked his arm.
"Ow. That blondie can hit hard," Jeff said rubbing his arm.
"For your information, Hardy we did it all by ourselves," Trish said.
"Watch what you say, Jeff. Next time she'll pull your hair out," Lita said and laughed. He patted his hair. They all grabbed the food they wanted to eat. Torrie elbowed Lita.
"We forgot to put out tables!" She whispered.
"Well fuck. They can eat on the ground," Lita joked. Torrie laughed.
"They can eat inside," Lita corrected herself. Soon, they were all eating inside. The girls ate in the kitchen while the boys ate in the couch. All you heard was laughing and choking from the living room.
"These boys are crazy," Victoria said.
"I want to go swimming after this," Torrie said.
"We have to wait a while since we're eating," Lita said.
"I can't wait to get into our new bikinis," Trish said.
"The boys will go wild! Especially Jeff." Victoria said. They all laughed.
"I heard my name!" Jeff called from the other room.
"I said chef not Jeff," Victoria lied and giggled.
"Alright then," Jeff yelled back.
"I mean you know how "chef" gets whenever he sees Lita in anything that shows too much skin," Trish said. Lita blushed.
"That kid is head over heels in love with you," Torrie said.
"I know, that why I love "chef" so much," Lita giggled.
"I'm done," They all said at the same time.
"Boys, put your bathing suits on because we're going swimming!" The girls handed the boys some trunks. Then they went up to Lita's room and put on their bikinis. They each grabbed a different colored towel that Lita had.
"Hey, look it's a Dora towel!" Victoria laughed.
"I'm going to give this one to Matt," The girls laughed as they went down with two towels. One wrapped around them, so the boys wouldn't see what they're wearing. The other one was for the boys. Lita gave Jeff a blue one. Torrie gave Christian a green one. Trish gave Chris a yellow one. Victoria gave Matt the Dora one. The boys laughed as he extended to towel.
"Bro, I'm going to look stylin' in this!" Matt said with laughter. The girls went outside, and took their towels off.
Lita:

Trish:

Trish:

Torrie:

Torrie:

Victoria:

Victoria:

They got in the pool

"I have a prank up my sleeve," Victoria said.
"Let's put oil on the floor, so when one of the comes out, they slip!" She explained. The girls got out of the pool and did so. They got back in the pool as if nothing had just happened. The boys soon walked out. First walked Chris. The girls waited for him to slip. Nope.
"Safe." Victoria whispered. Next was Christian.
"Safe." Whispered Trish. Then Dora towel boy walked out.
"Safe." Whispered Lita. Finally Jeff walked out. Unfortunately, he was not safe. He came running out which caused him to slip. He slipped and flew right into the pool.
"Not safe!" Torrie whispered. They all laughed as Jeff was in the pool.
"Jeff! You weren't suppose to fall in the pool! I was suppose to video tape you coming out of the house for my streaks!" Chris said.
"Wait! You caught that on camera?!" Victoria laughed.
"Yup," Jericho showed everyone including Jeff.
"Ha, I flew!" Jeff laughed.
"How the hell did that even happen?" Christian asked. The girls looked at each other. They weren't going to rat Victoria out. The boys knew that it was probably Lita.
"Come on, Li! You need to stop these pranks!" Lita looked at Matt who just said that.
"It was actually me," Victoria confirmed. They all looked at Victoria.
"See, Li now these girls are pulling pranks," Matt said.
"Good, so we can see you boys fall flat on your ass," Lita said. They all laughed. The girls got on a floatie.
"Let's have a contest!" Lita said.
"What type?" Asked Chris.
"I don't know. You guys make it up ," Lita said.
"How about we see which couple can make it to the end on the floatie without falling off," Trish suggested.
"Alright, we're winning this time," Said Matt. Jeff got on the floatie with Lita. She was in a flamingo. Matt and Victoria were struggling.
"Move your fat ass, Hardy!" Screamed Victoria. The other couples all looked at them.
"Fine, then you get on first!" Matt got off and waited for Victoria. She got on. Matt got on the floatie and it flipped over. Everyone laughed.
"Matt!" Victoria screamed. It took a couple of tries before they were both on. Torrie counted to three and soon the couples were off. Lita and Jeff both moved the floatie with their hands. Soon they bumped in Trish and Chris. Trish almost fell off, but was caught by Chris. They continued. Matt and Victoria were behind. Lita, Jeff, Chris, and Trish were almost there. They both reached the end at the same exact time.
"We win!" Trish screamed.
"Woah there, but I think we won!" Lita stated. The girls were arguing over who won.
"TIE!" Screamed both Chris and Jeff.
"FINE!" Screamed both girls back at them.
'Now, we have a water balloon fight. This time girls versus boys," Christian suggested. The girls grabbed a bucket and hid behind a tree while the boys hid behind the fence.
*************************************
The girls were on the couch.
"I wonder when the boys are coming in." Lita stated. As soon as she said that, the boys came walking in with a towel wrapped around them.
"The floor is slippery," Said Christian. Dora boy(Matt) tried to make Christian slip. Instead, Matt flew backwards.
"Fuck!" He yelled.
"Calm down there, Dora boy," Jeff said and they all laughed. The boys got dressed and then they all went back outside.
"One, two, three!" The fireworks were now popping in the sky.