Epilogue

(a/n); so hello yes hI I HOPE YOU GUYS are shocked by what happens because i really thought this was kinda a cool twist and nope you can't get rid of me that easily, i hope you all like the epilogue :) so yes yes yes there will be a sequel weeee, have fun reading! x

 “Luke, you clingy baby, get over here!”

Luke groans as Georgia pushes against his chest, “You’re supposed to be having band practice.” He whines and stuffs his face into her neck, wrapping his arms around her to anchor himself to her smaller body. “But I want to kiss you some more,” he grumbles into her skin, over her already sputtering jugular. She chuckles and scratches his shoulders lightly, making him let out a small strangled noise. “I’m serious, Hemmings,” she tells him, poking his ribs to make him squeal and shift around.

“You’re a butt, Rosenberg,” he grunts as he pushes himself from her off the couch. She smiles and looks up at him, wrapping her arms around her legs as she pulls them into her chest. “You like my butt,” she smirks. Even though she exudes confidence, there’s a light pink tint on her cheeks at her own comment. “Georgia Rosenberg!” Luke cries, putting his hand over his mouth. “How dare you?! That is far too inappropriate, I would never look at your butt!”

She giggles and reaches up to make grabby hands for him to either come down to her level or for him to bring her up to his, but Calum coughs before anything can come of it. “Excuse me, sorry to interrupt your very interesting conversation about butts,” he sighs, “but we are trying to have band practice.” Georgia’s cheeks turn even darker and she shades her eyes with her lids, looking down at her lap as she picks at her nails. “Sorry,” she mumbles, feeling bashful. Luke chuckles and leans down to kiss her head, squeezing her shoulder. “Listen up and tell me how good we sound, all right?” he asks, knowing she likes to feel included during band practice. She looks up at him grinning and nods, “Of course. I can be a judge! I’ll even get a little sign and write numbers on it.”

Luke rolls his eyes and steps back from her, going to stand behind the microphone. He shoots her a wink and mouths: “For you.” Her blush returns even brighter as she shakes her head and curls her legs under her bum, leaning into the arm of the couch to watch them. Over the past two weeks of Christmas break, they’ve been writing songs nonstop, hoping that maybe after having the experience and exposure of the Battle of the Bands competition, they can try and get signed somewhere.

Georgia smiles as she remembers the night of Christmas when he came home from the competition…

She pushes herself up on her tip toes and whispers, “What are you waiting for?”

He chuckles and presses his mouth to her forehead, “Nothing, now. Nothing at all, Geeps.” She grins and lets his nose bump against hers before he leans forward completely and envelopes her mouth in his own. She’s always loved his lips, how full and soft they are, how gentle he is when he kisses her. His hands hold her hips gingerly, his lips moving in sync with her own, sighs let out between the kisses volleyed back and forth.

Loud cheering comes from behind them, everyone in the room laughing and whooping and hollering for the two kissing under the mistletoe. They pull away when one of Georgia’s younger cousins throws a bouncy ball at her thigh. “Gross,” he sticks out his tongue. His mother comes up behind him, scooping him up and scolding him as she walks back into the mass of people standing all around the living room.