Riyaadh's story 2.0

So I kinda made a list of changes in this new version of Riyaadh's story. Remember, I wrote that story when I was... like 22 or so so I've changed quite a bit since then.

Riyaadh smokes a heluva lot more in this one and I kinda wanted Saudah to not... hate it but understand it.

There will be a lot more inferences to Normal with you. So if you've read Normal with you, you'll definitely be able to understand where Farhana is coming from.

Riyaadh isn't as quiet. He's more serious though in the beginning.

Saudah is a sexier. Has anyone noticed that. Like she has this sort of appeal to her that's much more... loke seductive I guess. Like the first Saudah was cute and I loved her but this one has this sense of self-assurance. In my opinion, self assurance is one of the sexiest thing a person can have. Like Farhana is a siren but Saudah just... she's just sexy.

I'm probably not going to hold back this time on just what Farhana did to him. Whem I wrote it the first time around, I was much younger and I put up a whole lot more barriers when it came to what I was okay writing about. Over the years, lots of those barriers dropped so well.... let's go for it, yeah.

Uhm well.... there might be a few more..... scenes. You know- those scenes.

Aaand ya. I think that's it for now. I know how much we all loved the cute Riyaadh's story but I'm kind of really excited about the darker version too