Protecting my love one's (R+18)

Warning guys their will be a R+18 in this chapter, it won't be to extreme but it will be rated 18. OK . Now let's get to the sorry.

I look over to Namjoon, he looked pissed that his best friend was being hit by yoongi. He ran towards yoongi and pushed him over. Yoongi gets up and was about to stab Namjoon until I scream at him.

Y/N: Yoongi stop!

He turned and looked at me.

Yoongi: y/n? It's not what it looks like.

Y/N: oh its not. You were about to stab Namjoon! My boyfriend!

Yoongi: stop saying that! Stop protecting people.

Y/N: I'm doing it to keep them away from from you. From dying.

Yoongi: but can't you see why I'm doing this? It's because I love you y/n. I want to be with you, but no~ you choose Namjoon over me! You met me first. We are friends since a long time and you know Namjoon for what 3 days now and then you become his girlfriend for what now? A week! I want to be with you. I need you. You belong to me! Break up with him and we-

Y/N: SHUT UP! Stop with your fucking bullshit. Keep your fucking mouth shut! I don't like you, I don't want to be with you, I don't need you, and you don't mean anything to me! Your no one to me! Your just a fucking killer who kills guys that get close to me! I'mma tell you something yoongi, who ever I choose, who ever I be friends with, you will have to deal with it! Just keep your hands away from them, from my friends, from my family and most importantly keep yourself away from me!

He was now completely pissed. He looked at Namjoon then at me.

Yoongi: if I can't have you, then no one will!

Yoongi throws the knife at me. I close my eyes. This was going to be the end of me. Wait a minute?, I don't feel dead, I don't feel any pain at all. I felt someone holding on to me. I open my eyes. OMG NO.

Y/N: Lisa!!! No no no no!

I hold her in my arms. I put her on the ground. She was bleeding all over.

Lisa: I can't bear seeing you dead.

Y/N: I can't bear seeing YOU dead.

Lisa: you belong to Namjoon and yoongi has deal with it.

Y/N: no just please hang in their! Namjoon call for help!

Lisa: no its ok. I'll be fine.

Security comes and takes yoongi away. At this point I dirent gave a damn about him. Jackson got up and ran towards us.

Jackson: Lisa! Please don't leave yet. Please I don't want to loose you.

Lisa: I'm not going anywhere and you guys know it.

The ambulance came and took Lisa away. Jackson goes with them. Namjoon came to me and hugs me.

Namjoon: everything will be fine. Calm down.

Y/n: Lisa is my best friend. I don't want to loose her.

Namjoon: I know babe. I know.

Y/N: can you sleep over at my house today? I don't want to be alone.

Namjoon: of course babe.*kisses her forehead*

~ time skips at y/n house~

I took a shower to relax myself. I could not see Lisa today, but I will tomorrow. Jimin is also here, he's going to be sleeping in another room. Namjoon is going to sleep in my room with me.