A Brand New Day

When I came out of the shower Namjoon was already waiting on me to come out of the bathroom. 

Y/n: What? 

Namjoon: you take to long in the shower. 

Y/n: Oh stop wining. Your not a little kid. 

Namjoon: I'm just saying. you actually want to go to school?

Y/n: Yeah, i mean we did not go like for 2 days. Plus i don't want to hear the teacher screaming at me for not coming to school the past 2 days.

Namjoon: Yeah, some of the teachers are bitches. Anyways let me get in the shower. 

I steep out and let him in the bathroom. He closed the door with lock. I went to ''our'' room and graved my cloths i was going to wear.

 I went to ''our'' room and graved my cloths i was going to wear

I did my makeup, and hair. I my head started to hurt, but I immediately grave water and drank it, These vision come once in a while, but i try not seeing them. The one i saw while i was tacking a shower, got me by surprise. i see Namjoon come in the room. wow this dude did not took long. 

Namjoon: wow! My baby look beautiful. 

Y/n: come on Namjoon stop. By the way i like you outfit. 

Namjoon: Not as much as yours. 

Namjoon's outfit

Namjoon: ok should we go now? 

Y/n: okay let me just go get my motorcycle. 

Namjoon: Oh we are not going on your motorcycle this time. 

Y/n: What do you mean?

Namjoon: I mean i got a car. 

Y/n: in one day? 

Namjoon: My parents got me a car. 

Y/n: man your lucky. 

Namjoon: Don't worry babe i will buy you a car one day. 

Y/n: No, im fine, i like my motorcycle. 

Namjoon: Okay then. 

Y/n: Hey never mind, i need to go pick up my brother from my mom house. 

Namjoon: Its ok i can take you. ill go with you. 

Y/n: you don't have to babe. 

Namjoon: but i want to. 

Y/n: fine then. 

He graved my waist and pull me close to him. He came closer to my lips and kissed me. My hands snaked around his neck. His warm kisses send tingling sensation threw my whole body. I broke the kiss and looked into his eyes, he looked at me. 

Y/n: Come on lets go. Were going to be late.

He nod and walked outside the house to go to his new car, when i saw his car i almost droped dead. Not even i can effort that type of car. 

Namjoon: Like the new car?

Y/n: uh huh. Wow. 

NAmjoon: come on lets go. 

I jumped in the car for Namjoon can turn the car on. The inside looks nice, comfy sets, and he has a picture of us together, he put it on the front of the car. I keep smiling and giggling of the moment we spent together. He looked at me but i diren't notice him, the picture just brought a smile on my face.  

Namjoon: did it took by surprise?

Y/n: yeah! you made me happy that day. I love you so much Namjoon. 

Namjoon: I love you too babe. 

he leaned and kissed me. i gave a smile into it. Man i love this dude so much.