A Day Of Arguments (R+18)

Previously

Namjoon: babe I only want to see you happy, I'll do anything for you

Y/n: anything?

Namjoon: anything

Y/n: tell Lisa to take away the protection of you.

Now

Namjoon:     what? Why?

Y/n: you want to stay young forever?

Namjoon: I mean thats-

Y/n: you want to see me die!

Namjoon looked with a confused face and the grip on my wrist got tighter. He looked at me, his confused face turn into anger.

Namjoon: your being obsessed!

Y/n: I'm not!

Namjoon: yes you are! you don't want me to have protection because you don't ant me to live forever, you believe I'm going to leave you, but I'm not. Never!

His grip on my wrist got tighter, at this moment a tear fell, not because of Namjoon's words but because of the pain on my wrist.

Y/n: Namjoon your hurting me.

He looked down at my wrist, he let me go, as soon that he let go, I have a little bruise, he looks at me and rubs my wrist for me. I just looked down, I hate when I argue with him. He lifts up my chin.

Namjoon: I'm sorry baby, I didn't mean to hurt you.

Y/n: I was right I can't make you decide things, it's your choice. I should respect it when you decide something.

Namjoon: look if you want me to get rid of it, I will.

Y/n: that's up to you. Either way I will still love you.

A pink flush came on in Namjoon's cheek. He was blushing. How cute. Without a warning I kissed him. His hands went to my waist, his smooth lips on mine feels right.

Jimin: hate to interrupt you, but Namjoon your mom is calling you.

We stopped  kissing and looked at each other, Namjoon touched my lips and stared at me.

Namjoon: I'll be back for you.

Y/n: It's ok, I'll ask Lisa to take me back home. I'll wait for you at home.

Namjoon: ok babe.

He gives me a kiss on my cheek. Jimin looked at me.

Jimin: Jesus, you guys make it look like you'll never see each other.

I giggled, well me and Namjoon always are like this and I can't denied it. I want to go home now. I'm litterly tiered. I asked Lisa if she could take me home. She said first to go buy dresses for the valentines dance. So we did and I bought a beautiful one and Lisa brought a sexy one.

Y/n's dress