My birthday (last chapter)R+18

3 weeks has passed and jisoo and Jason went back to their families. Also, today is my birthday! Lisa got me a present Present and it was a little card that says happy birthday and a little stuffed animal. Mostly I've been alone today. Namjoon left the house really early in the morning. He left a little note saying he had to do something really important and will not come back home late. My phone was ringing and i thought it was Namjoon but it was actually my mom. 

Mom: Hi honey happy birthday. 

Y/n: thanks mom. 

Mom: Were's your Boyfriend?

Y/n: he had to go somewhere. He'll come late back home.

Mom: On your birthday!? Oh hell no! I'll go get the boy.

Y/n: mom! No leave him, maybe he's doing something important. No need for you to get like that. You sound more obsessed than I do.

Mom: then your saying your obsess with Namjoon?

Y/n: omg no, I'm not does type of girls.

My mother was laughing at me, this bitch srsly.

Mom: I have to go honey, your dad is here and you know how he is.

Y/n: yeah okay. Bye mom. I love you.

Mom: bye honey, and happy birthday. I love you too.

I end the call with my mom and clean the house a bit. The house is big and with mess popping all of the sudden, ughhhh it frustrates me.  I wish Namjoon was here to help me pick up the mess.

                                              2 hours later

I took a shower and was brushing my hair when I heard my phone beeb. Meaning I have a message. I grave my phone and check I have 3 text messages from Namjoon. I check on them.

Namjoon's text:
Hey baby, dress up beautifully.
I'm going to take you somewhere.
Go to this address.

Y/n's text:
Do I wear a dress or just a normal stuff?

Namjoon's text:
I prefer a dress jagi.

Y/n's text:
Okay. Ily.

Namjoon's text:
Ily too baby.

I started to look for a comfortable dress. Cause believe me, it's still a little chili outside. So I did not had another dress so I put something similar to a dress.

I grave my keys and went to my motorcycle and got on and turned it on

I grave my keys and went to my motorcycle and got on and turned it on. (Ik I had not put the motorcycle look so here it is)

 (Ik I had not put the motorcycle look so here it is)