-2-

10 minutes after cooperation...

"So I'm your temporary master...sounds intriguing." (Y/n) says mischievously.

"And she can only become your permanent master if you drink her blood," Nanami says.

"Sounds kinda kinky," Both (y/n) and Nanami say at the same time. they then look at each other and start giggling.

"You two are so annoying I could die," Kuro says boredly.

(Y/n) shoots him a glare and faces back to Nanami.

"Sorry for waking you sis, but it's time for your body to have some rest," (Y/n) says nicely. "Which means..."

"It's time for bed," Nanami finishes exhaustedly. "Goodnight," She continues.

"Goodnight Nanami," (Y/n) says softheartedly.

"Well, Servampster. I'm going to bed, enjoy the couch and another cup of ramen if you like," (Y/n) says while exiting down the hallway to her room.

~

I woke up with tears streaming down my face.

"Another nightmare...dammit."

I grab my phone from the nightstand to see what time it is. The phone screen shows that it's 4:20.

'How tiresome...why can't I just sleep forever?' I question myself in my head.

I shift my body so I can lay on my back. I put my right arm over my forehead and close my eyes. Memories of the past came flooding back like a raging river. Tears awoke in my eyes once more and started spilling down my face.

"I'm such a f*cking depressing human..." I pull myself off the bed and start trudging to the bathroom to take my 'pills'. These were only here to make me feel good, and nothing more. They were my high.

I open the medicine cabinet and grab my pills.

'I'll need to refill these soon' I thought to myself.

I twist open the top and pour three pills in my hand. Right now, one or two wouldn't be enough. I put the pill bottle back into the cabinet and slowly head for the kitchen. Once I pass the living room, I notice the vampire sitting in front of the Tv eating chips. I stare at him for a few seconds and then continue heading to the kitchen for some water.

~

(Y/n) turns on the faucet and watches as the water fills a third of her glass. She turns off the water and pops the pills into her mouth. Then she gulps down the water with the pills and sets the glass, carefully, into the sink.

Once she turns around to head back to her room and relax, she sees Kuro staring at her very attentively, but with a bored expression.

"What?" (Y/n) spat.

"Nothing," Kuro says turning away from her and focusing his attention on the Tv.

That answer wasn't enough for (Y/n). She wanted him to give her a full on explanation on why he was staring.

So, she walked up behind him, grabbed his shoulders, and whispered into his ear, "Why were you staring? Is there something you wanted to say."

His body shuddered from her breath brushing his neck. She felt the vampire's reaction and let go of his shoulders.

"Those pills that you're taking...what are they for?" He asks without looking back at her. There was a short pause until (Y/n) decided to say something.

"They're for my headaches," She lies. Kuro didn't respond. (Y/n) took his silence as a signal to retreat back to her room for some more rest before it was time to go to school.

~Kuro's P.O.V.

I wake up from a long nap and almost instantly went to the pantry for something to snack on.

'It's chip galore' I thought to myself practically drooling over the junk food.

I take a bag of chips and walk back to the living room and plop myself onto the floor. Not too long after I hear a door opening so I glance back for a few seconds to see that it was (Y/n). She seems sad, but I quickly turn around, just in case she spots me.

A couple of minutes later she came out of the bathroom. I didn't bother to look back, but I could sense that she stared me down for a few seconds before heading to the kitchen. I heard the water running so I decided to turn around. 'She's taking...pills?...' I questioned myself. Soon she turned the water off and set her glass in the sink. My eyes were glued to her until she caught me staring.

"What?" She spat.

I quickly answered with my usual bored tone,"Nothing," and faced away from her.

I could tell that she wasn't going to take 'Nothing' for an answer.

Then I felt her grab my shoulders and whisper in my ear, "Why were you staring? Is there something you wanted to say."

I felt her breath on my neck which made me shudder. I think she might have felt it so she let me go and I responded without making eye contact,"Those pills that you're taking...what are they for?"

There was a short pause.

"They're for my headaches..." I could tell she was lying, just by the sound of her voice, but I didn't say anything afterward.

I think she took that as an answer and left back to her bedroom.

'Why do I even care? It's not like I'm gonna be here for much longer.' Kuro dismissed the questions that swarmed around his head and continued on with his Tv binge.