-5-

I haven't seen Nanami since yesterday night. I've been texting and calling her, but she doesn't answer me. I'm honestly getting frustrated because I don't know if she's okay.

(8:47 am)

Nanami are u at school?

I called the school. They said ur there

(11:33 am)

I know ur at lunch around this time so

whenever u get the chance...Plz txt me back

(3:45 pm)

Wya Nanami?

(4:15pm)

I wanna know that ur safe

Plz txt me back

(4:53 pm)

I'm fine (Y/n) just at Izumy's house

Sleeping over here 2nite

Thx for texting me back :D

Alright, I guess I'll see u 2morrow...

All of a sudden I got a text from her. I was happy that she told me she was at Izumy's house, but at the same time, I felt a bit hurt. Why is she not talking to me? I just don't understand. Maybe it's from last night and she's still a little shook. I guess I'll have to just talk to her when she gets home. I could go to Izumy's, but I'll give her some space since she's avoiding me right now.

~

"I don't understand her sometimes..." I sigh.

"What's wrong?" Kuro asks with his eyes glued to the Tv.

I hesitate before answering, "It's Nanami. She seems to be avoiding me." He turns his head to me. I'm laying down on the couch with my arm over my forehead. I glance at him and then sit up.

"It's fine Kuro, no need to get all concerned," I say with a big grin. His face becomes a bit pink from my words. He quickly turns his head and says, "What a pain...I wasn't concerned."

I stand up and start heading for the kitchen, "Sure thing pal." I hear him groan in annoyance from my comment. I open the pantry and take out two cups of ramen, I pop one in the microwave and wait.

Tiny Timeskip~*Beep*Beep*Beep*

I grab two forks and stick one of them into a cup of noodles and the other in another. I walk back into the living room and hand Kuro one of the cups, "Here." He takes the cup out of my grasp and starts to slurp up the noodles. I stand there and stare at him with that did you not just thank me face.

I clear my throat and say, "Where's your gratitude, Kuro," sharply. There was a short pause and then he finally answers, "Thanks...(Y/n)..." My eyes completely light up from his adorableness and also because he said my name for the first time! I quickly sit my cup down on the coffee table and hug him from behind.

"Awe Kuro~" I feel his body tense. "You finally said my name!" I state as I squeeze him tighter.

"Could you let go of me," Kuro says bluntly.

"Oh! Sorry!" I sheepishly let go of him. I could tell he was a little flustered by my gestures. It honestly made me laugh inside. When he's confused or at the slightest bit grateful, it completely throws you off from his sleepy appearance and lazy attitude. I pick my noodles back up and begin to devour them.

~

I woke up in the morning expecting to see Nanami in her room, but she wasn't there. I thought about it for a minute and just came to the conclusion that she probably won't be here till' later this afternoon. I hate today already because I'm feeling kind of depressed. Well, let's not say kind of...I'm completely depressed. I don't really know why. I think it's because of the stuff going on with Nanami and because of the nightmare I had before waking up. It felt like it lasted forever which completely crushed me when I woke up.

I proceed to go through my, almost, daily routine. Wake up, take my pills and go back to sleep. I absolutely love sleep... well I would if I didn't have nightmares almost every night. But the nights I don't have nightmares are the nights that I cherish.

~Izumy's P.O.V.

"Come on Nanami. Wake up," I plead as I shake her. Her big, hazel brown eyes start to slowly open.

"Huh? What time is it?"

"It's 6:47, we need to leave in, about, 10 minutes."

Nanami zooms off my bed and runs down the short hall to the bathroom. I chuckle at her urgency. She usually never sleeps in like this. The situation between her and (Y/n) must be really serious if it's changing the way she operates.

Timeskip

I hear Nanami running, her footsteps coming closer and closer by the second.

"Alright, I'm ready!" She pants.

"Okay let's go."

~

Luckily, we made it to school in time. We would've gotten detention if we got here any later than we did. Nanami and I take a seat at our desks and sit there for a moment. Then, we turn to each other and start to burst out in laughter. It was hilarious how much we rushed to get here. There were moments that we almost fell because we were running so fast. Oh and if you didn't know, me and Nanami are the fastest girls in the grade. I'm not surprised that Nanami is because she's always energetic so seeing her down yesterday is kind of new. I mean, I've seen her sad, depressed and I've seen her cry, but yesterday just seemed a bit...different.

Our laughter was cut off by the teacher stepping into the classroom. This meant it was time for the chit chat to end and for the seriousness to begin. I whisper to Nanami, "I guess that's our cue." She nods and turns to the teacher as I do the same. Time to start the day.