-11-

Ever since I met Kuro, I think I've become a bit happier. I'm not as depressed or suicidal anymore and I love that. Kuro and I have done a lot. He's whopped my ass in gaming but I, later on, gave him that same ass whopping. His cockiness really screws with his head. He needs to dial it down a bit. 

Anyways, its been a month since I've become an Eve and I honestly don't know anything about this whole Servamp thing. I mean, I know that a Servamp can only drink from his or her master, you can't be separated for more than a few hours. Unfortunately, I had to learn that the hard way. I also know that Kuro's the Servamp of sloth but he never told me his real name or if he even has one. I'll ask him if he can tell me a bit more about this Servamp stuff.

Currently, Kuro and I are sitting in the living room. He's playing video games while I'm just browsing around on the internet.

I guess I could ask him now.

"Hey, Kuro." It takes him a few seconds before he responds since he's so enthralled by the game.

"Uh-huh?"

"Can you tell me some more about this Servampy stuff? I'm still a little in the dark about this situation." Kuro nodded, eyes glued to the game.

"What do you want to know?" He asks. I take a few moments to come up with a sensible question.

"Are you the only Servamp? Or is there more of you out there?"

"No, I'm not the only Servamp, just the eldest." I hum in response. "Okay then, what are their names?" Kuro sighs.

"It's too much of a pain to say all in one breathing," He says, clearly disinterested. "Fine...what's your name? Your real name I mean."

"Sleepy Ash." My face twists with confusion and familiarity. 

'That names sounds oddly familiar.'

 I've heard that name before but I can't remember from where. His name...just feels and sounds so familiar.