-16-

"What the hell?" I say groggily. My vision' s blurred and my head is pounding. It takes me a moment to realize what's going on and once I do, I quickly sit up. Doing that was a mistake 'cause it just made my headache even worse. "Too fast." I clutch my head with my right hand and look around. I seem to be in a different bedroom than I was the last time I got kidnapped by Hitoshi. It's my bedroom from when Nanami and I used to live here with him. It still looks the same and everything. 

'Kinda weird to see my old room after all this time.'

Anyways, I get out of the bed and head over to the door. I attempt to yank the door open but it's as if it's sealed shut. A frustrated growl passes through my lips. My failed attempt leads me to the window that has a perfect view of the moon. I stare at the moon in awe for a few moments. Shaking my head, I get my focus back on my escape. My hands grip the handle of the window and I pull upwards.

"Uuggh!"

Since that didn't work I try pushing up the window but that seems to be no use either. "He sealed off my exits," I mumble. "Of course he did. And even if I decided to break the window, I'm sure he'd hear it." I walk over to the bed and lay back down on it. "I guess all I have to do is wait." 

~

I hear the sound of metal clanking against metal. My eyes quickly lock with the door as I sit up. Once the door finally opens, the kidnapper walks into my line of sight. "Damn you Hitoshi!" I run up to him and start swinging. He takes some of my blows willingly but then simply blocks the rest.

Seeming as if he had enough, Hitoshi takes my wrist and roughly smashes me against the wall. My other wrist is harshly taken as well.

"Let me go Hitoshi!" I yell, squirming under his grip.

"Now why would I do that?" He asks in an ominous tone which ceases my movements. "B-because I said so you piece of sh- " A loud smack resonates throughout the room. My face immediately twisted into a scowl and I look back at him. The motherfucker smacked me. "Why not just love me (Y/n)? What can I do for you to love me BACK!" I flinch at his unexpected blurt. "Nothing will Hitoshi! You will never get me to trust you again nor love!"

"Oh really?"

"Yes really," I glare at him hard.

"We'll see about that..."

"What's that suppo-" Before I can even finish my sentence, I'm being dragged down the hallway. Flailing and trying to rip Hitoshi's hand off of me just makes him tighten his grip even more. I wince but instantly regret it. He gets enjoyment from the pain of others. 

'The bastard... the sadistic bastard.'

~

I'm forcibly being sat and tied down to a chair. I look around in slight confusion. 'I don't remember this room at all.' The room sort of resembles an auditorium. It just doesn't have any seats but includes the stage, that I'm currently on. Also, there's practically a throne that's to the left of me, which of course, Hitoshi is sitting in. 

"Are you ready for the show darling?"

"What are you talking about?! Get me out of this damn chair!"

"Only until you accept to love me back...bring the first one in!"

A familiar bluenette walks into view and the sight of him makes me burst into tears, "KURO!" He looks completely beat up and out of it but the sound of my voice seems to make him look up. I start thrashing in my restraints. "Stop squirming or I'll have the second one killed." Those words make me tense up in an instant. I look over at Hitoshi and he smirks at me. A growl angrily, "Who is it?" 

"Just the one and only," He grins at me. "Send the second one in!" The footsteps of the person and the guards walking together adds to the unbearable suspense.

"N- Nanami?"