-14-

I have a package to deliver later today but before I do that I'll have to go refill my supply. Which means I have to go see Hitoshi. I dread every time I have to do this but there's no point in trying to dwell on it now. So, I start my day off in a very calm and exciting way. I open all the curtains, despite Kuro's weakness to sunlight, just to brighten up the mood. After that, I play some music on my Bluetooth speaker and head in the bathroom for a shower. This shower is one of the most relaxing showers I have ever had. Every time that a chill hits me, it'll be immediately covered up with the warmth of the water.

I step out of the shower and wrap the towel around my torso. I walk down the short hallway, enter my room and close the door behind me. My clothes are already laid out on my bed since I did it before I took my shower. So, I routinely start with my underwear, such as my panties. After I get those on, I pick up my bra. But, before I can even get my bra on I hear the door creaking open with a voice following.

"Hey, (Y/n) do you think you cou-" We both stare at each other in a deadly awkward silence. My face starts to heat up from embarrassment. "G-get out KURO!" He quickly retreats from my room while closing the door in the process.

'Oh my gosh, he basically just saw me naked.'

Even though I have my chest covered by my arms and my back facing the door, I still feel like I was just violated. Pushing my embarrassment aside, I continue to put on the rest of my clothes. I put on my backpack that includes the contents I need to trade with Hitoshi and slip on my shoes. I reluctantly walk out of my room and down the short hallway to the living room. I spot Kuro laying face up in his human form on the couch with his eyes closed. As I take another step, Kuro's eyes open and stare at me. I clear my throat to remove our silence that's obviously focused on the event that happened earlier.

"Come on," I say as I walk to the door. Kuro gets up and slowly walks to me. "Where are we going?" I unlock then open the door and say, "We're going to go see Hitoshi."

A/n- Sorry for the late update but don't fret. More will be coming since I'm out of school. Also thanks for over 2k reads!