✨Final Chapter✨

'BEEP!' 

'BEEP!'

'BEEP!' 

'BEEP!'

I groan, "What a great way to start the-WHAT?!"

I forcefully shuffle off the bed, run out of my room, and burst into Nanami's room.

"NANAMI WAKE THE HELL UP!"

She pushes her face into her pillow. "Why are you yelling...so early...in the morning?" She yawns out, "What time is it?"

"It's five o'clock in the morning!" I bellow. "We have to get ready NOW!"

~Timeskip

"Come on guys, the uber's here."

"Alright."

The three of us head over to the white Range Rover. The driver, whose name is Ronny, helps us get our luggage in the car.

We hop in and start our way to the airport, which is about an hour away.

Randy glances at the rearview mirror, "So, you're goin' to the airport. Y'all goin' on a vacation?"

"Yeah, we are." I try to keep the conversation on this subject short and sweet.

"So just the two of ya?"

But obviously, that doesn't work.

I sigh, "Yeah...me and my sister."

He nods. "Oh okay. Cute kitten ya got there."

A warm smile touches my lips, "I know...right."

He glances at the rearview mirror again. "Hey, if ya two are tired ya can go to sleep. I'll tell ya when we reach the airport."

"Thank you...sir."

~

"H...y..two..here..."

The sound of someone's voice makes the heaviness in my eyelids lessen causing my eyes to flutter open.

"What?" I groggily say.

"We're here ya two. I can help ya get your stuff out the back."

"Alright." I turn to Nanami. "Wake up. Nanami, wake up."

"Hm?"

"We gotta go. Come on we don't have all day."

"Ok, ok."

Sleepy Ash hops onto my shoulder and we get our bags from the trunk of Randy's car.

"Thank you, Randy. Have a nice rest of your day."

"Ya as well kids!"

As Randy pulls off, Nanami and I walk to a shaded, secluded area around the entrance so Ash can transform.

'POOF'

Nanami hugs the pastel blue-haired vampire, "Bye Ash. I'm really gonna miss you."

He hugs her back, "I'll...miss you too."

"I'll bring some of the luggage and give you two some time, but be quick," She walks off.

"Sleepy A-"

"No," He cuts me off. 

"What do you mean 'no'?" I ask, confused.

He embraces me in his warm arms. "Call me...what you used to call me..."

I gaze up at him and stare into his ruby red eyes. "I love you...my darling Kuro." 

I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him down. My lips press onto his; he returns the kiss eagerly. Passionately.

It feels so intimate, tender, and so full of love that I don't want to let go.

But...

I have to.

Tears start to drip down my cheeks; however, I'm not the only one.

We both pull away.

"I love you too (Y/n). I love you so much that...I don't even know how to express it."

"I don't care," I twinkle at him. "That's all I needed to hear."

Before we can say anything else, Nanami shows up.

"Hey, we really gotta go now."

"Okay, Nanami." I place my hands on his, now, pink rosy cheeks. "I love you, Sleepy Ash. I love you, Ash. I love you...Kuro."

Then I walk off with Nanami by my side. I don't look back nor do I stop.

Goodbye, my love...

Until we meet again...

~

A/n- AND THAT'S THE END!!!🎉🎉🎉 Thank you, everyone, who stuck till the end! I really hoped you enjoyed! This is/was my first book and I'm glad and sooooooo stoked that it came this far. I'm surprised as to how many people actually read it and are continuing to read it! I LOVE YOU ALL❤️ 🧡 💛 💚 💙 💜 🖤❤️ 🧡 💛 💚 💙 💜 🖤❤️ 🧡 💛 💚 💙 💜 🖤❤️ 🧡 💛 💚 💙 💜 🖤❤️ 🧡 💛 💚 💙 💜 🖤 BYE!!!!!!!