-24-

"Arcade time!"

"Arcade!"

"ARCADE!"

"ARC-"

"Would you two stop!" The black cat yelled from Nanami's shoulder. "You're making a scene in front of the arcade."

We both sheepishly respond, "Sorry Ash."

He sighs, "What a pain...can we go in now?"

A giggle slips past my lips. "Yeah let's go!"

"CHARGE!"

~

"Alright, Ash! You're against me!" I declare. "And I will beat you!"

"But dancing is such a to-do."

I tap my index finger on my lip in thought. "If you do, somehow, beat me. I'll buy you three bags of chips."

"Up it."

"Five bags of chips and a cup of ramen."

"Jumbo."

"Deal!"

He cracks his knuckles as he steps up onto the dance board to the right of me. "Get ready to lose (Y/n)."

"You're too lazy to beat me in dancing sweetheart."

"Sorry (Y/n) but like all of the other games. I'll beat you in this one too."

"We'll see about that kitty."

The battle starts with a lot of random trips to the other person but once we get to the final round our seriousness turns up a few notches. I'm in the lead but you never know what can happen.

~Timeskip

"DAMNIT!" 

"I told you I would beat you in this one too," The blue-haired vampire triumphantly smirks at me.

"Fine...after we're done here we can go to the grocery store and pick some up."

After several more games between me, Nanami and Ash we decide to leave.