-6-

After the terribly long day, it was finally time to go confront (Y/n). For some reason, I was really nervous. I don't know if it was the suspense or what, but it was honestly getting to me. We just need to get this over with already.

Timeskip 

I turn my key in the lock and gently press the door open to prevent myself from making a scene. I take off my jacket and place it on the coat rack as I remove my shoes with my feet. I make my way over to the living room. (Y/n)'s laying down on the couch with a dark purple blanket draped over her and Kuro laying next to her head in his cat form. What an adorable moment that's about to end. I start shaking (Y/n) roughly. When she finally opens her eyes, I notice that there are tears in them. I want to ask her if she's okay, but I'm supposed to be mad at her right now, not sympathetic. Even so, she probably wouldn't tell me in the first place.

"Wake up (Y/n), we need to talk."

I slowly flutter my eyes open. I feel a sensation on my cheek and decide to touch it. There are tears on my face. I try to think of the dream that might have caused this but it was instantly gone from my mind. Once I notice the presence above me, I quickly wipe the tears away and sit up.

"Oh hey Nanami, I'm glad you made it here safely," I say while creating a facade, hiding everything I've been experiencing today.

"Let me get straight to it," Nanami exhales nervously. "Who was that man from the other day?"

I freeze at her question but quickly answer with, "He's someone I work with...a co-worker."

"Okay then, what is your job?" I've never told Nanami about my job. I don't want her to get involved but it seems that the true might have to come out.

"I-uh- I work for a company," I say stuttering over my words. I want to prolong this as much as I can.

"So what do you do for the company?"

"I make sure things get delivered."

"Things like what?"

"Nanami, what are you hinting at?"

"I want to know if you sell drugs or not!"

I get startled by her sudden change of volume. "Nanami I-"

"You do sell drugs don't you?!" I feel Kuro shift by my side but I decide not to look down.

I hesitate before answering, "Yes, I do Nanami, but I rarely get hurt." I get up and head over to Nanami but I halt when I see the angry, disgusted look on her face. Maybe she has a reason to look at me like that. 

"How could you, (Y/n)!" She starts to storm off to her room. I grab her wrist before she goes any further. "Nanami I'm sorry it-"

"No!" She snatches her wrist away and rage starts to build inside of me. I can't hold back my anger from her words. She doesn't know what I've been through, she doesn't know how long it took for me to get us a place, clothes, and food! She doesn't and she doesn't fucking understand!

"YOU DON"T KNOW ANYTHING, NANAMI!" Nanami turns around sharply from my loud voice. She starts to say something but I completely cut her off.

"You don't know what I've been through to get us here! You don't understand how much pain, rejection, and depression I've been through to get us where we are! To get you where YOU ARE!" Nanami expression turns into a sad one which makes me even angrier.

"NO! You don't get to be sad. I've been depressed all fucking day today and you had the nerve to waltz in here pissed! Even so, I still gave you a sweet and loving smile. You obviously don't care about me at all! You only care about your damn self and I'm gonna start doing the same. 

"What's going on here? Stop being a p-"

"Shut up Kuro, I'm talking to Nanami!" He doesn't say a word after that. I honestly don't want to hear his complaining right now.

"How about you get a job and start paying the goddamn rent! I have never bothered you with any of my problems! You don't even know that I've attempted to kill myself four motherfucking times! So get over yourself and find some else to fucking interrogate!" I storm pass the crying Nanami and slam my bedroom door behind me. You know, I don't care that she's crying. I won't be bothered by her anymore. I'll make sure that she'll be grateful for once in her life and I won't give her a damn thing.

From the screaming match, that I won, with Nanami, I grew a major headache. I hate headaches because I get them way too often. Next time she'll think about confronting about what I do for a living to provide for us. I yawn for a few seconds and I soon start to drift off to sleep. And for once in a long time, I actually start to have a good dream, but it seems kind of...off.