-10-

It's been a week since the whole Hitoshi situation and I haven't seen Nanami in awhile. Even though I said she was gonna have to, basically, take care of herself...I'm still worried. I've called up the school a few times and her friends. The school said she was there, so she was obviously attending school and her friends said she would come over to stay at their house for a night or two. I've called Izumy, her best friend, and she said that Nanami's been staying over there for a little while as well. So, since she's doing her own thing, I guess I'll do mine. I might check up on her here and there.

"Goodmorning Kuro," I say as I walk into the living room and plop myself down on the couch. It was almost twelve. I slept in and actually had a good dream.

"Morning," Kuro sleepily states.

"Whatcha doing?" I ask.

"Playing video games."

"Hmmm...I bet I could beat you."

"Do you really want to repeat your ass whooping, (Y/n)?"

"That only happened because you cheated!" A flash of what happened last time made my face heat up. Kuro glances over his shoulder at me and smirks.

"How did I cheat?" I can practically hear the cocky smirk on his face as he continues his attention to the screen.

"Y-you know what you did," I stutter while cupping my cheeks in an embarrassed manner. "Hm. I don't remember can y-"

"YOU KISSED ME!" I yell, my body heats with embarrassment. I hear Kuro chuckle and the game he's playing pause. Currently, my eyes are closed and I honestly feel like sprinting down that damn hallway and into my room. Or I could run over to the curtains and open them. Before I can even go through with one of my plans, I feel the couch dip to the left of me.

I open my eyes and turn my head to see Kuro next to me. His legs are crossed, he's playing the game and is really close to me. Like really close. After a few minutes, Kuro begins to speak, "(Y/n)."

"U-uh y-yes?"

"You know you were just staring at me right?"

"I was not!"

"Yeah, you w-" Kuro's sentence gets cut short and a voice from the Tv says, 'Game Over'. I smirk at him and then slowly start to grin.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Because you lost, Kuroooo." Kuro looks away sheepishly. "I had the difficulty all the way up."

"I thought you said you could win at any difficulty," I say, my voice dripping with delight. 

"I can."

"Oh yeah, because you're suuuuch a winner," I say dragging out my sentence.

"I am," Kuro says while scratching the back of his neck.

"Oh, sure pal," I get up and walk into the kitchen.

"It's not like you'll ever be able to beat me in anything," Kuro says while restarting from where he left off.

"Is that a challenge, Kuro?" Kuro hums in response.

"Oh honey, there's a lot. And I mean a lot I can beat you in," I state while grabbing leftovers, from the previous night, out the fridge and into the microwave. After a few minutes, the microwave beeps.

I plate the leftovers, walk into the living room and put the plates down on the coffee table. 

"C'mon Kuro," I sit down at the coffee table and Kuro follows suit. "And once we're down, Kuro, I'm kicking your ass," I say smirking and then start chowing down on my food.

A/n- I'm sorry that this chapter is garbage and that it's short. I'm scolding myself for it so don't worry and I'm gonna start making sure that I make chapters in advance.