Ch. 20: Somebody To Love

~Jennifer's PoV~ 

"Hello, Jennifer." says the driver. Every muscle in my body tenses up. The air in my lungs seems to be aflame and my mind rushes with thoughts. I look over at Christina and see her eyes wide with tears and terror. No matter how scared I am, she must be ten times worse with all that she's been through. I have to be calm and strong for her. 

"What do you want?" I spit out my words stinging my lips. "Jenny," he begins his words slithering like poison, "It's quite simple; I want you." The words send me for a shock. "Me? Wh-why do you want me? I'll give you all of the money you want, please, just let us go." I plead. "Why would I want you? You're perfect. Ever since I saw you in The Bill Engvall show, I just knew, that you were the one for me, but you were too young then. People would call me out for being some type of pedophile, so I waited. I watched you every night as I waited, every movie that passed, that was of course, until you started dating Nick. I got so angry that I smashed my TV. I don't have much money, so I couldn't afford a new one. When I did finally get to see you again, you were with this... child-gorgeous by the way, but I didn't understand. I asked some people in Walmart who it was and eventually I found a fan who knew all about it. She said that she was basically the perfect Joshifer child. Joshifer being Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson's adopted daughter. That's when I realized that I needed you as much as a fish needs water. You see, I wanted one, but it looks like you come as a pair." he explains. I'm horrified. I need to get us out of this. We cut off into the woods as if the road had carried on into the tree filled forrest. "I'll never love you. You should let us go. Now. They'll find you either way, and lock you up and throw away the key. You're only digging your grave." I say my voice shaking subtly. "Shut up." He screams so violently it shakes the whole car. He reaches into the glove department and pulls out a gun. "Shut up or a bullet goes into her head." he says calmly. I gulp hard and hold Christina's hand. Her eyes are shut tight and the tears flow out of her like she's a faucet. 

Christina and I could only hold hands. The seat belts had somehow become jammed and we couldn't undo them and it felt like they had locked up so there was no way to loosen them up.  My phone was tapped and earlier I realized that no number I dialed except his would work. 

Eventually we slowed to a stop and the man got out the car. My eyes wandered around looking for anything familiar, but nothing.  He came and opened my door. I wondered if screaming was a good idea, but before I had the chance, he flashed his gun and said, "Don't even think about it, but even so no one would hear you. You looked so pretty when u were sleeping in your bed let's see if u do now." He says and I want to fight back but the gun points to Christina with one hand and the other puts a rag in my face before total darkness takes over. 

A/N loll im trying to fix any plot holes but sorry for the long wait and short chapter. that seems all too common now and I'm sorry. Anyway, tell me what u thought in the comments or what u think is gonna happen.