Chapter 1:Moving in and Slumber Parties

Connor POV 

I pack all of my clothes in boxes which is just shirts, shorts, dance clothes, undies, bra's, socks, jeans, and hoodies.Trophies in boxes.Pictures in boxes.Shoes in boxes which are converses, high tops, Doc Martins,and UGGS.Blankets and pillows in boxes.Make up in my a small little box I found.I take them out to the moving truck and walk back inside to pack the rest while the movers take all the big furniture.I put my game consoles back in their orginal boxes and stack them up against the wall.I grab some boxes from my little sisters room and take them to the movers so they can put them in the truck.I grab all the books and put them in big boxes and put lamps in boxes.I put the kitchen stuff in boxes.

We have all the boxes in the truck and driving towards the ballet studio.I walk in and take Tori with me and we leave to go to the pent house.

''Okay Tors grab some boxes that you can carry and take them inside''I say grabbing boxes out of my car and taking them inside.

It's 9:00 P.M. and we have everything in the house.The movers put all the heavy stuff up stairs.Tori picked her room and put her boxes in her room.The pizza came and I walk to her room with a pizza box and juice pouches.''Tori''I say walking in her room as she makes her bed ''yeah''she asks looking at me ''I thought you might be hungry so I bought you a pizza''I say handing her the pouches and the pizza ''thanks''she says.I nod and leave the room to go to mine.

I push my bed up against the wall.I put my big blue bed spread on it and I walk out into the hall pushing my bookshelves the book shelves in my room.

I grab a box that says BOOKS,I open it and sit on the floor sorting the books out.I put the small books on the top shelf,medium sized books on the second shelve,and large books on the bottom shelf.I push the other book shelf over to the other side of the room.I grab the biggest box that has video games in it.I put the games on the shelves sorting them out by which game goes to each game console.

By now it's 11:36 and I have most of the stuff sorted and put away besides my clothes, shoes, trophies, and pictures/postars.I grab my clothes walking over to my walk in closet.My walk in closet has two sides.Ones for shoes and ones for clothes.I sort my clothes by shirts, hoodies, tanks, jeans, and shorts.Then I start on my undies and bra's putting them in the built in dresser thingy.I put my onsies in there too.I then start putting my shoes on the display shelf thingy.

I put my trophies on the shelves attatched to the walls.I then put my pictures and postars on the walls.I walk into my bathroom taking my make up off and change into one of my onesies going to bed after hooking my TV up.