Chapter 38:MMA

Connor POV

''Ready''Luke asks as I stand in the ring boncing to get the nerves out ''yeah''i say ''open''he says pointing to my mouth.I open my mouth and he puts my mouthgard thing in.

Luke POV

''No one's lasted a full round with Shelby Marx''Casper says to us as we stand by the gate thing ''I hope she doesnt knock her out''I say watching as the round starts.Before Shelby can even do anything Connors knocking her out with atleast 20 punches and a kick.''DAMN''I say and Casper laughs.The paramedics come and put her on the stretcher and we go in the ring and put Connor on my shoulders as everyone chants her including us.''Damn little Lee you sure know how to fight''Ashton says putting a hand on her shoulder ''well all the fights i've been in at High School really paid off''she says doing a bow ''the number one rule i found out in High School is that girls reach for hair first''Connor says to Jenn ''thanks for the tip''she says playing with Connors gloves ''you did great babe''I say to her and pulling her close to me ''thank you.You do great in bed and everything you do''she whispers kissing me ''CASPER''she whines standing up from the floor ''what''he asks her ''i'm hungry''she whines and we all chuckle ''whats that thing full of food over there''he asks her ''Ashton''she asks and we all burst out into laughter as Connor stands there confused ''who's full of food''Ashton asks turning around with food all over his face and that sends us into more laughter but we stop when Connors tackled by that girl she fought sending her over the food table with Shelby ontop of her punching and slapping her in the face.Connor pushes her off and stands up and pulls Shelby up with her and punching and kicking her.''CONNOR STOP IT''I yell trying to pull her off of her.I pull her to my chest trying to calm her down but her face is red with anger ''what the fuck bitch''Connor yells at Shelby who's pulled back by her manager and trainer ''nobodys beat me before''she screams ''WELL I'M SORRY FOR YOU BEING A SORE FUCKING LOSER''Connor yells ''c'mon Connor let's go home''I say as we walk out of the arena place.

Connor POV

Luke sets me up on the bathroom counter cleaning my cuts and busted lip.''my fucking ankle hurts''i whine looking at it.It's a little bruised but not much.