Chapter 36:Quiting

Connor POV

''You need to be serious with you're dancing''John says ''i am being serious''i say confused by what he means ''going like this isn't serious''he says throwing his arms around ''but-'' ''BE QUIET''he screams his voice echoing through the room ''you know what you've been treating me like shit every since I left but i always come back when we have rehearsels or compettions''i shout grabbing my bag ''i quit''i say getting my stuff  out of my locker and leaving.

We flew back into Astrailia a few days ago for the boys break and I stomp through the door and going straight to my dance studio.I grab a big box and put all my trophies and ribbins in there.''Connor what are you doing''Luke asks coming in ''i quit dancing''i say walking up the stairs to go outside to throw the trophies and ribbins away.''Why''Jenn asks me hearing what i said ''because everone insults me saying I can't dance.And fucking John yelled at me saying I couldn't dance.I fucking done with this shit''i say sitting on the counter ''CONNOR WHY DID YOU THROW AWAY YOUR TROPHIES''Casper yells carryying the box in ''wow you have alot of trophies''Luke says looking at all of them ''and they're all first place''Ashton says ''i didnt know you were a cheerleader''Luke smirks looking at a picture of me in a cheer uniform ''she's really flexible''Tori says ''i wanna see''Luke winks.I do a scorpian.