Chapter 43:We're good now and i'm just in it for the ice-cream biatches

Connor POV

Everythings good now between everyone.

All of us girls are sitting on the couch eatin food and watching Magic Mike.Well i was eating everyone else was watching Magic Mike.The boys walk in laughing about something while i sit there eating a tub of ice-cream with marshmellows and sprinkles in it.''SPRINKLES''I yell dumping the whole jar in the ice cream and mixing it up.''dang girl you're chewing that like it's you're job''Luke says as he watches me eat a big mac.''are you guys watching Magic Mike''Tyler yells jumping on my lap.I push him off and steal all the food and go into the kitchen where everyone else is.''you have ice'cream all over your face''Ashton laughs as Luke throws a napkin at me.''what were you watching in there all i saw was a naked dude dancing''Luke asks ''i wasn't watching anything.I was dragged in there before my own will.The Andrea gave me this big bag full of ice-cream and big macs with sprinkles and marshmellows.Oh and don't forget the nutells.God me love nutella.So i kinda just  sat there making out with food as everyone else screamed oh my gawd Channing Tatum is so hot the things i would to him''i say mocking the girls in the last part ''yeahand then you screamed shut up and threw ice cream at us''Jenn says sitting next to me ''i thought you were watching a movie''i askeating some marshmellows with nutella ''i was but Tyler kinda pushed us all off the couch.I think he's fapping off under Andreas blanket''she says making us all laugh.

(Home)

Luke and I walk up to our bedroom after we get home from Caspers.''Connor''Luke says loudly as i brush my teeth and take of my make up.''yeah''i ask walking out of the bathroom with Luke's Nirvana shirt on ''have you thought about when we're gonna have our wedding''he asks as he puts his phone on the charger  ''no not really but can we get married when we're 20''i ask straddling Lukes lap ''we can get married whenever you want''he says sitting up so he can kiss me ''i love you''i whisper grinding on  him making him hard.

Luke flips us over and pulls his shirt from my body.He spreads my legs so he get between them.''i wanna try something different''he says flipping me over so i'm on all fours.Luke thrusts into me after taking our underwear off.