Chapter 45:Broke up

Connor POV

Luke broke up with me because he was going on a long tour and he would miss me too much.I stand in the airport tears bluring my vision as they leave ''Con''Jenn says putting a hand on my shoulder ''just dont''i whisper walking out of the airport with insults thrown at me by some fans and questions from papz ''Connor why are you crying''they ask ''will you just fucking leave me the fuck alone?''i ask them flipping them off as i get into my car and driving to my old flat and packing all of my stuff.

I put my stuff in my car. All i had was clothes, shoes, make-up, hair stuff, video games, x-box, controllers, and electronics. The rest of the stuff i just threw in my car.I drive to Caspars and move in until i can find a place of my own too live in.
(later that night)

I sit in the bathtub just thinking about things and Luke. My heart feels like it's broken and will never be fixed. I feel like my whole world just came crumbling down. And i still have the ring. I might just sell it or keep it.It's the only thing that keeps me close to him.

A/N

OMG.Drama.The sequel will be up sometime today.So calm all yo tits. Anyways, EVERY SINGLE CHAPTER IN BOTH STORIES ARE UNDER EDITING!! Also love you all for reading!
-Jessie