Chapter 39:Safe words

Connor POV

Luke slaps me on my ass really hard making me yelp as he thrusts in and out of me.''mango mango mnago MANGO''i yell as he pulls out of me.I sit down scrunching my face in pain.''i'm so sorry baby''Luke says his face softening ''it's okay just don't go so hard when you spank me''i smirk when i say spank.''we don't have to''Luke says ''no i want to and you have to finish what you started here''i say pointing at my dripping wet core and Luke's boner.He lays me down on my back putting my right leg over his shoulder and thrusts into me.I moan louder and louder with every thrust.And Luke moans my name over and over again until we release.

I stand up pulling Luke's button up navy blue shirt on.''mmm babe you look so sexy in my clothes''Luke says wrapping his arms around my waist as I find a movie for us to watch.''well I love being sexy in your clothes''i smile turning around in his arms so i can put my fingers in his hair.''what movie did you find''Luke yells from the kitchen thingy making popcorn and getting a us big thing of Dr.Pepper ''We're the millers''i call back moving all the furniture so i can make us a bed on the floor with blankets and pillows.''this is gonna be funny''Luke says sitting next to as we watch the movie.''there fucking happy''David says from the movie and Luke and I burst out laughing.

''Wassup guys today i'm here with Jenn McAllister alson known as JennxPenn''i say and she jumps into veiw as the guys watch us make a video.''guess what.Another hotel''i sing the last part ''if you're new to my channel you're probably wandering why i'm in a hotel all the time.I'm tour with my boyfriend and my bestfriends.''i say doing a weird dance ''today we are doing the accent challenge''Jenn says holding the stack of paper ''okay me go first''i say grabbing one.It's the irish accent ''Hi my names Niall Horan.I'm a singer in One Direction''i say in a irish accent ''um is it welsh''she asks me ''no if it was whale i would be like.Iiiii don'ttt liikkee yoouu''i say talking like a whale and everyone laughs ''don't you guys just love the shame i dont have.We have the window open and i'm basically screaming out retarded languages''i say ''what up t-shirt reference''i say pretending to be Superwoman.''let's go cook a shrimp on the barbie''Jenn says and us Astrailian people look at Jenn ''that's just racist get out''i say pointing at the door ''your not actually kicking me out''she asks me ''no i love you too much''i say huggin her ''she's so short compared to me''Jenn says ''i'm like 5 feet tall''i say pouting ''but us small people have our advantages''i say tapping my fingers together looking evilly at the camera ''yeah like what''Jenn asks ''piggy back rides,getting to climb on things without getting yelled at,and being lifted on peoples shoulders''i say naming them off ''so thats why you always want us to carry you''Ashton yells.

''if you liked this video we did a video on Jenns channel.Wanna tell them what we did''i ask her ''we read some pretty heated fanfiction about us together''Jenn says ''wait i wanna give you a sneak peak''i say pulling my phone out ''Jenn rubbed Connor up and down her slit making her moan loudly.Not caring who heard her''i read from my phone ''i cried alittle bit because i was scared''i say amking her laugh ''bye guys i luff yeh''i ending the video.

''Hey guys i'm here with ConnorLee''she says pointing at me ''hello everybody''i say waving.