Chapter 9:Lukey Pukey

(*contains smut*)

Connor POV

I roll over to see Luke asleep on his back ''Lukey''I whisper kissing his chest ''hmm''he mumbles ''wake up''I whisper in his ear while nibbling his earlobe ''give me a kiss first''he says opening his eyes ''but what if I don't give you a kiss''I ask straddling his waist ''i'll go back to sleep to dream about beautiful, beautiful women''he smirks flipping us over so he's in between my legs ''oh am I one of those beautiful women''I ask playing with his hair ''your the only beautiful women''he smiles kissing my neck while I giggle ''and what am I doing in the dream''I ask pecking his lips ''being sexy as usual but you were wearing my shirt and having sex hair''he smirks ''that can be arranged''I say grabbing a condom out of the bedside table.

''Luke please stop teasing me''I whine as he runs his dick up and down my slit ''alright only because I love you''he says getting comfortable ''this is gonna hurt a little bit''he says sliding in.I sqeeze my eyes shut while he slides in.Tears slide down my face from the pain ''do you want me to stop''he asks looking worried ''no no just let me adjust'I say.Soon the pain goes away and I buck my hips up.He catches on and starts thrusting faster and faster.