Chapter 32:We always do this crap,Luke.

Connor POV

''Why were you hugging him''Luke asks me as we stand in my room fighting ''Luke he's just a fucking friend''I yell completely mad at him ''Then why were you up all against him''he yells throwing a picture of us that was in photoframe on the ground smashing it ''I fucking hate you''I scream pushing him.His hand flys up and smakes me on the cheek sending me flying to the ground.''babe I-i'm sorry''he says tears welding up in his eyes.I throw my engagement ring at him and I run out and start running towards the gym to releave some pressure for crying.

Luke POV

I pick up the ring and punch the wall next to me.I walk over to our flat and see Ashton laying on the couch with Jenn ''Luke you're crying why are you crying''Ashton asks me ''Connor and I were fighting,I kinda lost it so I kinda slapped her''I say breaking down into a fit of tears ''then she threw her ring at me and ran off''I mutter loud enough for them to hear,pulling my knees to my chest.''where did she go''Jenn asks completely worried ''I don't know''I say ''I think I know where she went''Casper says ''where''I ask ''she went to that skate park by her dance studio.If she's not at the park she's either at starbucks or the gym.''he says grabbing his keys and we follow him to his car.

We pull up to the gym and I see Connors skateboard broken in half outside the gym.

I walk in and go towards the boxing area part thingy.I see her punching the boxing bag really hard then she sits down on the floor and starts crying.''Connor,can I talk to you?''I ask her ''what are you doing here?''she asks wiping her tears and standing up.''You know I would never hit you on purpose right?''I ask her sitting next to her ''yeah''she mumbles.''And you know I love you right''I ask her playing with the engagement ring ''I love you too''she says smiling a little bit ''I would never hurt you on purpose.I'm too much inlove with you to hurt you in anyway possible''I say pulling her into my lap ''I'm inlove with you too''she says kissing my cheek.''Will you be my Fiance again?''I ask getting down on one knee.She nods biting her lip.I stand up sliding the ring on her finger and I kiss her on the lips.

A/N

SO.MUCH.DRAMA!Vote,Comment,and Follow,please.Let me know if you're liking my story.Follow for a follow.Slient readers please comment if you're liking this.This is coming to an end.BUT there will be a sequel.Wow,I think every one of my stories has a sequeal.

                                                                    Lots Of Love,

                                                                                  Unicorns165