Chapter 41:Caught with Marina and Punishment

Connor POV

We got home a few days ago and Luke had to leave for a radio tour not due back home until Monday.But I got bored so Marina and I went to the store and bought wine,vodka,and beer.By now we're drunk.Marina looks at me and kisses me.Me being drunk I kiss back and we stumble to Luke and I's room.Clothes are flying everywhere.In the livingroom,stairs,hallyway,and the bedroom.Marina straddles me and kisses me down my neck making me moan loudly.

Luke POV

We have a radio interveiw tomarrow in Sydney and the guys and I walk inside my apartment with pizza and and soda.Ashton says something really funny and we laugh but we're cut off by a loud moan going through the flat.We look at eachother ''dude calm down maybes she's just pleasuring herself''Calum says putting a hand on my shoulder.''i dont thing she's pleasuring herself''Ashton says showing me two bras,two pairs of panties,a skirt,leggings,penguin hoodie,and a tank top.I run up the stairs and open our door to see Marina and Connor having sex.They don't notice me so i close the door and run back down stairs.''she's having sex with Marina''i say ''she wasn't kidding when she said she was bi''Michael says helping me pick up the empty beer bottles,vodka,and wine bottles and throwing them away.Marina and Connor come down the stairs dressed now and she waves goodbye to Marina and walks into the kitchen grabbing an Arizona Tea and her phone and sitting on the counter not seeing us sitting there at the table smirking.

Connor POV

''So Connor''Luke says making me jump and scream ''i thought you were on a radio tour''i say putting a hand on my chest ''have fun''Ashton ssmirks ''shut up''i mumble blushing ''guys can you go to livingroom so i can talk to my girlfriend''Luke asks pushing them out.''i'm sorry''i mutter as he stands in between my legs ''it's fine''he says ''really you're not mad''i ask wraping my arms around his neck ''no it's fine.But if it was a guy it would be a whole different story''he says kissing me ''but i still cheated on you''i say pulling back ''i dont think the same rule applies there''he says kissing my cheek ''do you think Marina would be up for a threesome''Luke asks making me gasp and smack him on the arm.''me love you''he whispers kissing me one more time ''i love you too''i say kissing his cheek ''Luke we're gonna go to Michaels you don't have any new games''Ashton calls ''yes go away i wanna fuck my girlfriend''Luke yells  making me smak him on the arm and the guys laugh and leave with a box of pizza.