Chapter 20:Angry French men on Black Ops 2

Connor POV

I was sitting on the couch at my old house playing Black Ops 2 while Ashton,Michael,Calum,and Luke do a twitcam ''YOU NEED TO FUCKING LEARN HOW TO SHOOT A GUN''I scream in french into the headset ''FUCKING TWIT''The french dude screams at me ''YOUR A FUCKING TWIT MOTHERFUCKER ASS WIPE''i scream back in french ''what the fuck is she saying''Ashton asks Luke ''i have no idea '''she's saying 'you need to learn how to shoot a gun and your a fucking twit motherfucker ass wipe''Marina explains ''YOU MOTHER FUCKER YOU JUST SHOT ME''I scream in french throwing the controller on the ground and standing up and i hear behind me ''this should be good'' and the laptops facing me now ''BITCH MOTHERFUCKER TWIT CUNT FACE ASSHOLE''I scream in french to him ''YOUR A BITCH''the dude screams at me ''ASSHOLE''i scream back in french (the whole conversation is  in frech between the two gamers) ''I FUCKING HATE YOU.YOUR A SKUNK BAG BITCH''I scream and i log off muttering cold cold things in french and i shut the xbox off ''i wish my dog would fuck you''i mutter in french and Marina bursts out laughing ''oh if you know what i'm saying then let me speak italian''i say to her speaking english ''fuck you''she yells walking into the kitchen ''suck my cock''i scream at her in itailian and Casper burst out laughing ''you don't have a cock for her to suck Connor''he says once he cools off from laughing ''i could always do that surgery shit''i say in french and they all just look at me confused ''oh sorry i was screaming at angry frenchman all night last and plus my aunt''i say to them and they burst out laughing ''Connor the people want to see your face''Luke says.I jump on his lap ''Bonjure''i say waving ''what did you say''Calum asks me ''i'm stuck with a bunch of idiots and my lovely retarded boyfriend''i say crossing my eyes at the camera ''what other languages can you speak?''Michael asks me ''i speak a little russian,german,japanese,and irish gaelic''i say leaning back into Luke ''mix a sentence with all the laungauges''Luke says ''um i'm hungry''french ''wheres''russian ''a nandos''japanese ''or mcdonalds'' german ''luke is so sexy''irish gaeilc ''what did you even say?"'Jenn asks sitting on Ashtons lap and kissing his cheek (yes their dating.AAH) ''i'm hungry wheres a nandos or mcdonalds and luke is so sexy''i say smirking at the end and Luke blushes ''i can't help the truth''i say putting my hands up in defeat ''which part''Calum asks laughing.I stand up and smack him on the back of the head really hard with a book ''ow''he yells ''you deserved it and the truth about both parts''i say smirking and sitting back down on Lukes lap ''my baby''he says pouting and pulling me into hug and putting his face between my boobs ''Luke stop trying to get Connor to motorboat you''JC yells walking past with Alfie ''i wasnt''he yells defending himself ''oh please Luke you get a motorboat from me everyday plus i let you fuck me''i say grabbing a soda and he blushes a deep scarlet ans everyone bursts out into laughter ''okay i've had enough of your abuse''Luke says standing up and pointing at everyone ''let's go babe''he says pulling me with him ''bye guys''i yell.