Chapter 22:Goin on Tour with Lukey

Connor POV

I roll over to see Luke still asleep.''LUKE''I yell smacking his bum ''what''he grumbles waking up ''c'mon we need to take a shower and finish packing''i whsiper in his nibbling his earlobe.''do i get to take a shower with you?''he asks smirking ''yes''i smile ''i'm up we have to take a shower''he says smiling and dragging me to the bathroom.I peel my clothes from my body and throw them on the ground.Luke does the same and we get into the shower.I shave my legs and Luke just stands there staring at me ''what?''i ask rincing the razor off and starting on my other places ''why do girls shave that place''he asks looking at my private part ''i dont know about other girls but i dont like hair there''i say washing my hair ''can i wash your body?''he asks smirking ''i geuss but dont get to excited''i smirk looking Luke up and down ''i hope not''he smirks putting some body wash on his hands and massaging my boobs and washing my body.

I walk to my suitcase that has my clothes in it.I grab Lukes Nirvana shirt that i stole,rainbow leggings,bra,purple thong,mix match socks,and my white doc martins with white trim and white shoelaces.I put my clothes on and my make up which is winged eyeliner,mascara,lipbalm,blusher,and bronzer.I put my hair up in a mezzy bun then i grab my 'kiss me i'm irish' hoodie in green.''Luke i think you should go like that''i say smirking as he's standing there shaving in nothing but a towel around his waist ''yeah the fangirls will totally love to see me in towel''he says smirking and washing his face off ''i think you should put some clothes on''i say thinking it through ''you look sexy''he smiles wrapping his arms around me ''your mine''i mumble sqeezing his bum cheek in my hand ''hey''he says smacking my hand away ''i let you massage my boobs you should atleast let me sqeeze your bum''i say grabbing the rest of my shoes and putting them in my second suitcase.I grab all of my electronics and putting them in my Nike bag with my camera and a book and my head phones.I put my phone in my hoodie pocket and put my stuff on the tour bus that is parked up front ''where's Luke?"Ashton asks me ''getting dressed''i say sitting on the couch and proping my feet up on Michael ''did you bring video games''i ask Michael ''yeah they're in the cabinet''he says untieing my shoe and tieing it again ''whats up with your hoodie''Calum asks me ''i have irish blood in meh so i bought a hoodie off of e-bay.I have a 5sos hoodie,paramore hoodie,unicorn hoodie,rainbow hoodie,imagine dragons hoodie,twitter  hoodie,youtube hoodie,facebook hoodie,and hoodies with all of your faces on it but indiidual''i say pulling my phone out and going on twitter ''Ha'i say reading the tweet ''what''Luke asks as i put my head on his lap ''this girl said that my accents fake''i say laughing and writing back #don'tcare ''what did you put back''he asks me ''i said hashtag dont care''i say laughing.